Search results

1. E

Mobs on Map

Hi all Recently returned to MMOBugs after being away for a while. I am currently playing on an EMU and remember from when I used this before that I could see mobs on my maps. Have MQ2 up and running but no dots (mobs) on my map. Is there a macro I need running for that functionality? I have a...
  2. E

Cant seem to get MQ2 to run on EQ Reborn

Used MQ on real game for a long time Now I just have emu on EQ Reborn MQ2 launcher launches the game but no MQ loaded... Been a long time, Am I missing something? Thanks
  3. E

DoCrack question

Hi all after a year I am still a rookie non boxing user... In DoCrack I set up the option that I want and I then click save as default so the same configuration loads each time...that work perfect accept for "Prevent Speed". Everytime I log into the game DoCrack loads with the "Prevent Speed"...
  4. E

Non BOxer use

Hi All Been a user for a while and just wondered if there are some features I could be using as a solo user (I dont box) that i might be missing out on. What are they key plugins that are most usefull for non-boxing players? Here is what I have loaded when I play [Plugins]...
  5. E

Question on MQ2Melee

Hi all I just added the AA Gorilla Smash and made a hot button added it to my hot button bar next to the other buttons the MQ2Melee cycles through. I then added the line Gorillasmash=1 to the MQ2Melee ini file just like the others I have added. It does not seem to be working though. Does...
  6. E

Crashing on falls

I am still an MQ2 newb ....I love it so far but I am crashing to desktop when I have any kind of a fall. I have tried envirofall On and Off in do crack but no difference. any suggestions? Much appreciated....PS I dont crash for the same falls when in game w/o mq2 running. Thanks
  7. E

Non Boxer...

Hi all What are your favorite MMO plugins that are not used for Boxing? Just wonder if I am missing a good one I might have missed. Thanks
  8. E

MQ2XPTracker

Is anyone else seeing errors in this window? unknown/unknown/unknown Just curious if its my computer or game. Thanks eins
  9. E

/Zone crashing

Hi all D'loaded the new compile and all seems good except that when I tried to use /Zone it is crashing each time on the first zone attempt....no matter what zone I try. Anyone else having this happen? Thanks
  10. E

Servers are up and running again

Servers are up.... eins
  11. E

Drood2 macro

Hi all Just wondering if this has been nerfed ? I tried to use it but it seems there are mobs at some of the warp points that hit very hard and sometimes can even kill my buffed lvl 65 toon before the next warp. THanks for any help that you can give me.... Eins
  12. E

Issues with MQUI_CastTimerWnd.xml

Hi all I use MQ2_CastTimer for a macro that I run but it seem that MQUI_CastTimerWnd.xml is crashing my UI when I go to log out. The log file refers to that XML file. Also the Cast timer window will not come up when I call it with the plugin running. Anyone else having that problem? Any one...