Search results

1. Armysoldier

Happy Veterans Day

To all the Veterans past and present, have a great day and know your sacrifice is not forgotten. Raise a glass and give a toast to all the veterans who did not make it home. You are gone but not forgotten. ARMY
  2. Armysoldier

Scammers - http://www.everquestaccounts.net/

Thanks for all the info gang. I should have known better, after all these years lol trying to sell accounts fast was deffinitely a mistake. Army
  3. Armysoldier

Scammers - http://www.everquestaccounts.net/

EverQuest Accounts, Buy EverQuest Accounts, EverQuest Account I submitted 2 accounts to them to sell, They sent a reply saying 3 working days to process payment to me. 8 wrking days later, no payment to paypal, accounts have had passwords reset and all emails to them are ignored. uggg army
  4. Armysoldier

Has anyone had dealings with....

So after some PM disccussion I will take the sugestion of a respected member of MMO. this is 5 accounts that are ready to sell as a package: There is nothing special about any of them .. except they have decent VET AA available. VetAA Expansions main toons on account 9 17...
  5. Armysoldier

Has anyone had dealings with....

Admins, if this is not the right place please move the thread. Gang, I have been away quite awhile, not playing eq at all. For those that don't know I am active duty Army. And I got moved to my final Duty station. I am 6 months from retirement and its time to move again. Well, money is...
  6. Armysoldier

XP nerf to tasks coing in a few days

incase anyone wants to follow the threads http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=180755
  7. Armysoldier

2011 Tradeskill macros

nothing has been created for TLP servers. maybe one day. The Army has moved me to Fort POLK LA. and I am in transition .. so no house yet... and not sure how long its gonna take to find one in this place 8-). Hopefully when i get back online i can spend some time working these macros...
  8. Armysoldier

$10+5 universal sc cards

and you can confirm the GS ones give the extra 500 SC? Army
  9. Armysoldier

Cheap Ass Tradeskillz - Draught of Craftsman

Here is what I used with the draught to max my various skills on various toons: *** Keep in mind, THIS WILL NOT HELP GET GET HIGHER than MASTER Trophy *** to go from Master to GM trophy you need successes above 300 in skill. *********************************************************** Tailoring...
  10. Armysoldier

BETA is at EQPLAYERS

HOLY CRAP i SPEWED my drink out my nose.. that was friggin funny. PS 5/5 accepted
  11. Armysoldier

BETA is at EQPLAYERS

3 of 5 accepted.... gotta check yahoo for the other two 8-) Army
  12. Armysoldier

Ultimate Spell Skiller Macro!!!!!!!!

i use the autoforage plugin... not sure if melee's forage handles the items on the cursor.... but since i have been using autoforage since i started MQ2 ... it works like a champ. Tracking I would change Wunaye's macro to do tracking instead of forage.. should work. ARMY
  13. Armysoldier

Double EXP

sorry missed it the first time... thanks.. just wanted to be sure 8-)
  14. Armysoldier

Station Cash costs for expansions

ahhhhhh Ok .. got ya .. patience is not one of my virtues... so.. i wills tock up on station cash and go to town then.. thanks
  15. Armysoldier

Double EXP

anyone confirm.. double SC.. works for walmart cards?
  16. Armysoldier

Station Cash costs for expansions

for the short yellow bus riders... like myself.... I can't see anything in marketplace.... so how do i use station cash to pre-order?
  17. Armysoldier

new pc?

its evilbarneys fault!!!! 8-)
  18. Armysoldier

new pc?

usps has 70lb limit. SO .. if someone is more bored than i was... figure out how much space 70lbs of pennies takes up. 69.498 lbs = 31590 coins 8-) ARMY
  19. Armysoldier

new pc?

another question is WHY is the US still making pennies when it costs 1.78 cents to make one? army