Scammers - http://www.everquestaccounts.net/

That sucks, but yeah it's not surprising...

Looking at their sells page raising a lot of red flags for me, specifically the extremely overpriced characters.

100 Mage w/ 9k AAs, RoF T1 GROUP gear, and 1 year Vet for $900?

Really sorry to say, but told you that would happen. Call SoE and try to get them back.

Stay clear of any sites like that.

pretty sure it was this site I sold my warrior on in about 2010 took ages to get money but I did get it

The domain is registered as follows:

Admin Name: D Javier
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 1220 N. Market Street
Admin Street: Suite 806
Admin City: Wilmington
Admin State/Province: Delaware
Admin Postal Code: 19801
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: +1.7866001720
Admin Fax:
Admin Email: krawl28@gmail.com

That email/domain combination seem to own a ton of MMO related domains (eqaccount.net, eveonlineaccount.com, etc).

There is a ton of phone numbers associated with these domains (3029239222 for example). There is a metric shitton of information available about this stuff. Sadly, most of it appears to be fake information. At the very least you could report it to Network Solutions and complain about their fake information and get them all shutdown.

-rob

Registered Agents Legal Services, LLC
1220 North Market Street, Suite 806
Wilmington, DE 19801
800-400-6650 or 302-427-6970
Fax: 302-421-5753
info@inclegal.com
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5:30pm EST

lol. Website info is definitely fake. Real address is some company that sets up LLCs

I'll never sell anywhere other than here or PA. Those 'sell me your account and I'll pay you later' websites are notorious for scams or offering like $20 for an account.