Search results

1. D

Patch Notes 9th March 2011

March 9th, 2011 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - The Neighborhood Beautification Board needs you to vote for the best house or yard in the neighborhoods. Go to your favorite house, click on the plot marker, and vote! *** Items *** - Removed haste from the House of Thule...
  2. D

Macroquest2.com (down?)

Is this site down? I get page not displayed. And as usually Ive become quite addicted to it during the past couple days we had to be grateful again lol
  3. D

How do i turn on Error Logging?

How do I turn on error logging so when i have an error wich stops a macro it is saved to a log file.. For a whil i know the MQ2 Logs folder was holding this information but i remember reading that for one reason or another the debugging feature was now set to off by default on compiles now. Im...
  4. D

TAnking macro

Now ive been using macros for all other classes for some time now but I always manually run my tank and just pull with him. Can some one point me in the direction of a macro that will engage a mob and tank it once its in cam please? i want use a monk puller and just play that for a while and see...
  5. D

Moving character to another account questions

How would I go about this. I have a character that I recently obtained that I am not so sure about. I dont have the secret question is it possible to move this to another account? If so how would I do this. I contacted Soe online tech support and to change it they want information that I dont...
  6. D

looking for various modbot inis

slowly figuring out modbot and how wonderful it is, although im having lots of issues =( im sure its on my end. not setting up ini's correctly as im still learning. wondering if some one could share some class ini's with me. SK is the main one i am trying to find one that I can adjust as needed...
  7. D

Making subs Help

Could some one point me in the right direction for some info regarding how to compile your own subs. I have source but I need it compiled to use as a sub for some macros. I have vip access at mq2 but i apparently arent inputting the proper search words cause I have had no luck so far finding it...
  8. D

toggle last 2 targets sniplet

looking for a macro line for toggle last 2 targets on a delay back and forth untill one dies then get another target to toggle. Im hopping to place it in the AFK bard macro to be able to kill 2 at once and speed it up x2. Ive been doing it manually while running this mac and /circle on 45 with...
  9. D

/petition yes/No

Now I know this is kinda a dumb question but here goes. If I were to petition the loss of something would they see "funny" stuff in my logs if they were verifying that I indeed owned the claimed item. I beleive an item may have been deleted while using hunter.mac. My guess is hunter.mac deleted...
  10. D

Targets health hotkey

Wondering if any one could throw together a command i can place on a hotbutton that will "call target health" in the corresponding chat window Im sure ive looked thru a few macros that assist at certain % such as rh but I cant seem to find the line which contains the code for mobs health even...
  11. D

hunternowarp.mac (help with changing warp to non warp vers.)

This used to be in the premium members section Im unable to find it. many references but the actually code has been either put in lifetime or removed. im trying to convert a hunter warp mac to not warp but just replacing the /warp t with /stick doesn't work all the time. Any advice would be...
  12. D

Any good "working" Enchanter macs?

I searched forums and while I found several posts nothing recent or evenwroking correctly that I can tell. Hoping some one could post an updated or new version of an Enchanter mac. I used to use afenc.mac I loved it. tho it has since stopped working correctly for me. when I start it, it just...
  13. D

New compile

I notice that the april 19 compile is up again but it clearly doesnt work atm. Not asking when a new compile will be up, but I was wondering if its just me or this compile seem to be working, as I get a incorrect version error
  14. D

Need help/direction

Im hearing so much about monks that can kill raid mobs and gain aa very quickly. I was wondering what they were using to do such. if they were using mq2 and if so how. If not what? I hear them called GKers. Well what is GK lol. Any help apreciated