Search results

1. K

problems with loader

copy and pasting that worked, thanks htw
  2. K

problems with loader

sorry for the late reply, but ive been on vacation. i have gone and uninstalled/deleted everything in my computer that has anything to do with mq2 and still getting the same thing
  3. K

problems with loader

yes i have redownloaded/reinstalled many times and it doesnt even let me get to the point of activating plugins. as soon as i hit ok on the login screen it kicks me out
  4. K

problems with loader

ok, i havent used mmo bugs in a few months nor on this machine. i downloaded it via auto-updating installer. i start the loader and it updates and has me login. after i log in it tells me MQ2main.dll is not found. now terminating. anyone help?
  5. K

Classic MM Nerf / Discussion

I hear the gear is gonna be raid crystallos lvl which isnt bad by any means.
  6. K

Recommendation for Naggy.

ya i thot it was a great way for people without time to raid to get good loot. It was nice pvping against the top end ppl and destroying them because they didnt have 15k more hp than me..
  7. K

/agree CJ.. my lips are sealed... but is there anyway to transfer brews... got a bunch on alts and hoping theres some sort of bug around it
  8. K

successfully 3 boxed both raids.. now i just need to know how to get around the lock out lol
  9. K

2 Boxing....

i agree with the rog/shaman box. you can slow/heal/dot with sham. dps/tank with rog. and a rog will out dps the zerker if you use a tank+heal merc or get in a group situation
  10. K

Another Question

kinda new also... i found a macro i want to use posted in a forum.. how do i set it up.. copy paste? to where?
  11. K

Whats your HUD Look like ?

kccuster049 ok got a hud i like set up.. got another noob question.. how do i move it to the top right of the screen instead of the top left?
  12. K

dumbest mistake ive ever made in EQ

kccuster049 lmao now i know not to mess with that
  13. K

game tag

kccuster049 thanks for info
  14. K

kccuster049 thanks a lot.. got it.. makes things waayy easier
  15. K

New Expansion AA's

kccuster049 they really dont need to be adding new zones... EQ is already hella spread out... they should give us a new class and/or race and revamp some old zones.... add new progression to those..
  16. K

game tag

kccuster049 ya thats what i was thinking.. say they have all kinds of lvls and class's for sell.... not worth the chance to me
  17. K

ULTIMATE SERVER POLL

kccuster049 played on a blue server for a little while.. got bored.. went and tried pvp.. now that i am over here i look back and say what was i doing on saryrn... my question to blue server players is...what do you do when you start reaching end game? at least in a pvp server you always have...
  18. K

Official Mugshot Thread

kccuster049 check me out on myspace if you wanting to see what i look like.. keven custer
  19. K

how do you do this... i found one earlier in the post that i would like to use... how do i go about putting it on the screen? not too great with all this software crap if ya cant tell lmao dumb noob question.. how do you set these up?
  20. K

Favorite EverQuest Era

kccuster049 anything before pop was awesome.. i miss going into commanlands and shouting lfg and there were already 5 full groups