Search results

1. M

mq2reachit

seems some accounts have a issue with mq2reachit when i target a ground spawn and hit /gank the item disappears but don't show on curser, i have to log out and back in for the ground spawn to reshow , also on some accounts mainly rezzing accounts sumcorpse says the corpse out of range yet if i...
  2. M

buy macro

is there a buy macro thats working as in i can specify what to buy and it will buy stacks? also i tried the sell macro that didint seem to want to sell a "/macro sellitem spell: name" it seemde to not want to register that it was the name of item iwas trying to sell it would say there is no more...
  3. M

bonechip macro stacks?

is it possible to modify the bonechip mac to do stacks now instead of one at a time? thanks for any info the macro below is whats included #turbo 40 #Event Exp "You gain#*#experience#*#" Sub Main /declare ReportExp bool outer TRUE /declare LDExp float...
  4. M

raid leadership aa

anyone know a way to get raid leadership aa as in is there any tricks to make it quicker or maybe do older raids with? cant find much info anywhere on getting them quickly but heard it can be done.
  5. M

saccing chars

looking for a macro to sacrafice chars with need one thats 2 parts i guess, one that will do the saccing and one that will agree to it
  6. M

mq2melee keeps stopping my attack

ok so im in arena and fighting a pet and it seems mq2melee does not want to stay engaged with the pet ? i have no clue why it wont unless i am missing something
  7. M

maxxing melee skills?

anyone know a mob thats tethered that i could max archery/throwing on ? also would like to find one that i could beat on that dont hit back or hits back for very small amounts
  8. M

loot macros

looking for a auto loot macro that still works not sure if there are any and yes i did a search but nothing recent.