Search results

1. J

What to add..

So I just learned about changing cpuaffinity in eqclient. Now I can run a 4th account where I couldn't before. Current group is sk/enc/wiz....should I add dru, cleric or mage.... Also I use an amd Intel pentium quad core with 4 gig ram. Besides the cpuaffinity is there any other ways to boost...
  2. J

Macro Help

Ok need some help and cant figure this one out....I was running a shaman from my F: drive and a monk from my C: drive...... I upgraded the computer added windows 7, and tried running my macros for the shaman, I put everything into the C:/ drive this time.... When I try running the macro it...
  3. J

Gamewar

Anyone had any experience with them. Are they a legit company. I did search under search and it only came up with 2 old posts from 2009 and 2008.....Are there any good sites besides this one (of course) and PA to sell on? And any good sites that does trades?
  4. J

Mage or Bard

Ok so I am in group that runs 90 Warrior, 90 Shaman, 86 Cleric, 87 Monk, T5 cleric Merc and...... Trying to decide between the following 85 Mage-devastators macro 85 Bard- Pete Sampras macro T5 Merc Rogue Which will produce the best dps
  5. J

Where to Raid??????

I play on FV server. And I was wondering what are some good....easy raids that the following group could do to get gear (which of course is sellable on FV) 89 Warrior, 88 Shaman, 85 Cleric, 84 Bard, 83 Monk....Since mercs arent allowed on raids that is all we would have for our group...
  6. J

Map HELP!!!

Ok since I dont have MQ, I thought I might try playing the old school way....I zone into HoT and Have no maps. Hrm, I goto mapfiend download maps for HoT, unzip them to the map folder. Log off eq, log back on, still no maps.... Any ideas>?
  7. J

Curious For HoT

ATM I box 87 Pally, 85 Shaman, 85 Necro, 85 Cleric, we use a T5 Merc Cleric and my buddy plays an 85 Enchanter I am thinking of changing out the Necro for a Rogue or Zerker because of shammy loving....Or because we have an ehcnater should I drop the shammy?
  8. J

Where to grind at

Where should I grind at if im not very good at 3 boxing anymore (i became to dependent on my macros) Just want a good quiet place to grind away a level or two while waiting for macros to come up. Group is Paladin w/ Cleric Merc Shaman w/ Wiz Merc Necro w/ Cleric Merc
  9. J

Station Cash

is there a way to purchase station cash using paypal. Or instant station cash cards via paypal???
  10. J

Where to get the good stuff......

Ok been trying to tank in UF and some zones I can do just fine (PG) and some zones the names just clobber me. I think a big part of it is I am just undergeared atm.....What are some good spots for an 85 SK to camp. Group Setup 85 Sk 39khps 5kac group buffed Max CA/CS 85 Shaman 85 Wizard 2 T5...
  11. J

Discreet Place to Level

With it being a 25% to 50% bonus per mob killed weekend (per sony forums) where is a good place to go to try to get a cleric from 80-85........ Every place I can think of has been overrun, Pellucid Grotto, Korascian Warrens, the hotzones, what would be a good place that hsouldnt have to many...
  12. J

T5 Merc???

What all quests do i need to complete to get t5 merc purchasability on toons. My 85 shaman has gotten voidb, and has done murdunks last stand, was told that you need to just finish Rathe Theme? does that mean do all the quests in that theme?
  13. J

What to do?

Ok while I am still working on getting my t5 mercs for 2 of my accounts what should I be running in UF. I have 85 Sk(1200aa 32k unbuffed 4600ac) 85 Shaman(600AA a lot in the healing line and dot crit lines) 83 Wiz or 80 Cleric (same account) (1400aa on wiz, 100 on cleric) T5 DPS or Caster or...
  14. J

Where to PL at????

Ok I am about to hit 50 on my two toons im pling....I am an SK I use DS and AE taunt to keep a bunch of mobs on me, i have 30k hps 4500ac. Looking for somewhere that wont have alot of people that i can pull large quantitys of mobs to get from level 50-60 in? This is what I usually do 1-25 CR...
  15. J

There are no Heroes

No more Heroes on NBC....They have officially lost me as a viewer...Hopefully another station picks them up.
  16. J

Underfoot Help

Could this group handle UF progression at all? 85 Sk buffs to 36k 4800ac 81 Wizard 1400 aa mostly in doing dmg 80 Shaman 400aa in healing/dots 85 T5 Merc Cleric 81 T4 Merc Cleric 78 Enchanter 200aa also any of the names that drop the lowest tier armor for this expansion?
  17. J

Leveling Blacksmithing

Anyone know a great way or mac to level blacksmithing relatively fast?
  18. J

Gear Upgrade ?

Since im such a dufus sometimes I didnt realize you could buy the silver tokens and then upgrade your gear (huge upgrade for me) is there any type of armor that is as easy to get currently wearing chaotic ashenplate.
  19. J

Zones like Mech Guardian

Are there any other task zones people can think of slightly higher or equal level to Mech Guardian one where I can farm it over and over and get gear for my 75-80 players almost finished with Mech and am enjoying the task.
  20. J

Mage Vs Wiz

Which will output more dps in group content. Mage/Pet or Wizard