Leveling Blacksmithing

jestisp

Reaction score
Anyone know a great way or mac to level blacksmithing relatively fast?

Making Gorgets fromt he Ores are the fastest, cleanest way I found. Can often buy the only dropped component from Bazaar, rest is trader buyable. Best of all NO SUB COMBINES!

Rheniumem Ores will get you to about 272 off the top of my head, Titaniums will get you to like 310 (so 300).

There are other, much cheaper to buy ones and easier to level as well because they will be closer to your skill level.

Ponightmare is great for PLing an alt and farming ores!

Look up items like Rhenium Plate Gorget template and find ones that are lower lev to make. The Gorget Templates are the best cause they only take 1 ore, where others take 2 or 3!

me doing bracer cause after template combine you can use loam to one more combine

Nice Tempest, thanks for the heads up there on the ores! I think I am finally going to take a crack at black smithing again.

When you get to rhenium ores and above I'd go bracers for the reasons that Nadia said. You can us rhenium templates and bonded loam to make bracers and get a 5% bonus for skillup, and soluble loam with (name escapes me) for a 10% bonus. Takes maybe 30 minutes to do the quest to make the cultural armors.

Much faster when you have 7-12% chance of skillup vice 2% or so.