Search results

1. W

The state of Everquest? Been away 10 years

Ok so i posted this and now realize 2 weeks ago the strategist posted something very similar. Sorry all didnt mean to take away from his post 👍
  2. W

Oh and for you old timers ill bring up a blast from the past.. Also dabbled with MQ2NoDelay o the good old days lots of fun there 😜
  3. W

So ive been away for 10 years but previously i played since the beginning. Every expansion till rain of fear then decided to live life a bit. Was thinking about picking the game back up but what do you oldtimers think of the state of the game currently? Worth getting back into? And how is the...
  4. W

Fuckton of free Exp potions!

First off no complaints here comming from me just going to share what happened to my charcters involved in this "exploit" Char 1 and 2 - 1200 potions total Char 3 - 300 potions total Char 4 - 900ish potions total Char 1 and 2 while logged in afk in GLobby had all but 10 potions taken away (...
  5. W

Modbot Users thread

was wondering how i would go about having modbot buff only people in BC.. here is an example of a buff id like to use ABGem3=8 ABSpell3=Voice of Forethought Rk. II ABSpellFoci3= ABDurMod3=0 ABSpellAlias3=mana ABAnnounce3=/bc ABSpellMinMana3=40 ABTarCnt3=3 ABRecast3=TRUE ABTarType3=self grp cbt...
  6. W

Modbot Users thread

Enchanter ini below ;p [Settings] DoMelee=TRUE DoHeals=FALSE DoBuffs=TRUE DoDebuffs=TRUE DoEvents=TRUE DoPull=FALSE DoPet=FALSE DoSit=TRUE DoLoot=FALSE DoFW=FALSE DoForage=FALSE DoAfk=FALSE DoMount=FALSE MasterList=${NetBots.Client} TankName= ExcludeList= Radius=100 SitAggroRadiusCheck=55...
  7. W

Modbot Users thread

since this thread is back alive i was wondering if someone knew of ways to make modbot react faster when multi boxing on one PC.. currently at most i box up to 7 toons... the toon that is up frount ( the one on the screen atm i have EQ windowed so i can see my taskbar and click between...
  8. W

Game on!

btw just as a update... i tried and tried again for quite a bit and was able to get all 7 of my accounts done and in game as of about a half hour ago ( we will call it 9am est ish ) so as of then it was a hasle but keep trying EDIT - had pm before instead of AM.... man am i tired lol
  9. W

Game on!

ok this previous post might not be accurate... even tho i got a error before i guess the password WAS INDEED set to my wanted password before... im so fucking confused... well i guess its time to drink a beer and login will past if i get any trouble with that
  10. W

Game on!

EDIT - Ingore this im pretty sure like said in the post below that i was mistaken... but will keep the post up just incase someone else had the same problem or something similiar... sorry again for the possible mistake WARNING! PLEASE READ IF U ARE HAVING TROUBLE ok first when u go to the...
  11. W

Game on!

man fuck this shit... im going to make all my passwords to lookingfoward2bombingU got 4 more accounts to go and its all fucked ;/
  12. W

Game on!

well the only thing id point out is that sony didnt even "make the xp right" in this case.. like u said 1 week of double xp = 2 weeks ( which we lost ) but at the end of that week u just lost that week as well becouse all u did was make up for the downtime... Kill sony ( if i fucked up the...
  13. W

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Curious about something i was curious if itis possible to use the merc typed commands to make the merc assist when attacking... something like lets say /if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98) /mercassist tryed that and didnt seem to work ;p... just was curious if anyone else had this...
  14. W

Emergancy Patch - April 19th, 2011

the patch btw was done then they redid something about a timestamp issue.. compile is down atm at 12:49pm est ( just a heads up incase the timestamp change is what caused it )
  15. W

was wondering a couple things on my shaman ive been stumped on... first one is for the life of me i cant get him to trigger his epic ( tried in the past useing the ID number for the cast and then went to name with no success ) here is what i got atm holyshit5=/if (${Spell[Gift of the...
  16. W

Worked like a charm thanks HTW... ;p
  17. W

shit HTW i knew about the withstand but not the withstandif one.... that will make life simpler... let me try that and see what i get
  18. W

cant seem to get this to work no matter what i try and tweak with it was wondering if it seems wrong to anyone here :p holyshit13=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>45 && ${Me.PctHPs}<77 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Withstand Rk. III]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Melee.Combat}) /disc "Withstand Rk. III"...
  19. W

Hud Target Buffs Editing Question

yes im actually trying to find a way to do away with the Buffs under the target window is all i was doing
  20. W

Hud Target Buffs Editing Question

i have been working on a overall hud for all my charcters... nothing too fancy and ran across this line of code in someone's hud so i decided to add it to mine TargetBuffLine=3,166,95,150,255,8,------------ Target Buffs ------------...