Search results

1. I

Computer build *budget*

Hi all, Looking for some advice... I'd like to build a couple cheap machines for my kids. One is 8 and the other is 6 so I don't need anything with much beef. I would however like to get my 8 year old started with EQ. I am thinking of something cheap ( around a 2-300 each). I'd rather not get...
  2. I

Another box team advice thread

Ok folks so here goes... I am looking for setup advice for my team. I am pretty set on he team with one exception I DO have a bit of an internal debate going on between Shmy and Chanter. If I recall correctly Chanters are much better in caster groups. What I MAY do down the road is do a heroic...
  3. I

INI list

Hi Folks I am hoping to update the sticky for compiled ini files for bot.mac. I would love it if people show community support by sharing the class ini files they have as I am sure most peoples could use improvement. I urge everyone who has a good working ini that is more than out of the box...
  4. I

Screen shots

So I am looking into trying to optimize my onscreen layout and pair it with ISBoxer to make my team of 6 more efficient. My layout.. with ISBoxer Sk's layout using SARS when I get more time I will screenshot the rest of the layouts. I guess what I am looking for is guidance on setting up...
  5. I

EQBC Android request

Hey you gauyz, Putting in a request for an android version of EQBC. Someone already wrote it ( See below) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ieatacid.eqbcmobile however they no longer support it due to some license shit or something I am thinking this would be a good addition...
  6. I

Compiled INI List Bot.mac

I often see people asking for INI files for Bot.mac. Many people have requested one spot of Compiled INI files organized by level including myself. On another forum I saw just that today for a different bot and it was really nice to be able to snag one and start there rather than using the...
  7. I

VoA on the cheap

VoA for $31 Amazon.com: EverQuest: Veil of Alaris [Download]: Video Games@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51aMcnvkl-L.@@AMEPARAM@@51aMcnvkl-L
  8. I

Hitler on Newegg

YouTube- Newegg Hitler.wmv if you haven't seen this you should...
  9. I

Tax Money!! New Computer!!!

Ok so I just finished my taxes and I am planning on upgrading my machine... I would like to spend about $800ish and am looking for recommendations on what to replace from my current setup I am posting what I have below... as well as a link that is relevant where I was asking for a mother board...
  10. I

Recommendation for MOBO

any one have a recommendation on a motherboard ? my requirements are it must hold at least 12 gigs of ram have crossfire capability ( 2 crossfire setups would be bad ass aka 4 pcie slots ) and must be AMD I know big debate but I refuse to buy intel long story as to why and pretty irrelevant...
  11. I

Quest history

Anyone know a way to pull an toons entire quest history into a manageable format such as excel or word?