Search results

1. S

Official Mugshot Thread

Couple of me Me And another one I also have a couple of blogs. For the military types here you might be interested in my blog about the Falklands War
  2. S

Rogue Helper

Yeah I have a hotkey that does that as it happens quite a lot. RH just stops working very well so I recycle it
  3. S

Solteris Event 6 - Commodus

How about a strat for this doozy Anybody willing to share?
  4. S

Just an idea...

Well they would all be blond barbarian/human females Call the guild Amazons or something :D
  5. S

Looking for /zone location list.

http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-general-chat-requests-questions/355-zone-list-all-short-names-longnames.html So for example /zone crushbone takes you to Crushbone
  6. S

Just an idea...

Which is what I am getting at really. There is little challenge in EQ, its just a timesink. Playing a particular class to a standard exceptable in a raid is farely easy. The challenge is working out the strategies for the raids so the game is more about puzzle solving than anything else. You...
  7. S

Just an idea...

Well I guess the point is I love the rewards of being in a high end guild but I find after 8 years that I am going to have to retire soon due to the huge impact of raiding at this level has on my real life. Combine this with the fact that it is mind blowingly boring to raid the same zones night...
  8. S

Just an idea...

Call me crazy but I have been toying with an idea for some months. Its mainly while I am cycling long distance and thus have hours to think about things but I was wondering if its ever been considered to bot a guild to the very top. I am not talking about boxing 6 chars and using warp to get to...
  9. S

My new guy leveling guide 1-65 w/o warp

This looks very interesting!! The link to the warrior mac takes you to AFCleric, could you put in the right link please
  10. S

Sunday: Who Will Win!?

I take it we are talking Rugby?? In which case I think South Africa should beat Argentina in the World Cup semis. Of course being a Brit and this being the 25th anniversary of the Falklands War has nothing to do with my thoughts on this :D And I really hope that England thrash France on...
  11. S

Not work safe

Ruby the parrot with Tourettes YouTube - X Rated Parrot #2!
  12. S

Which server do YOU play on?

3 accounts on AB 4 x 50+ chars on Luclin (was Veeshan) when I moved to VS But Pepper keeps picking on me!
  13. S

Any suggestions for a shaman macro...

I am currently botting a shaman outside the group and basically want him to slow incoming mobs and keep a bunch of group buffs up on the tank (and hence the rest of the group) Been playing with shaman.mac, raiddruid.mac and shambot.mac but I am either stupid (more than likely) or they dont...
  14. S

maxing LAA fast and easy

Been doing my leader aa while grouping in Ashengate up near scale. 6% a kill
  15. S

Autopull macro for a bard

Anybody have an autopull macro for a bard? Need something that can be setup to pull mobs from a list of locs and use fade for when more than 1 comes. Also needs to be able to cater for a couple of roamers that will come by the camp spot. Not going to use it for AFK but would be nice to...
  16. S

better dps?

Wizards We parse "static" fights such as Lethar etc and we consistently see that we have wizards at the top of the dps. We even have 1 wizard who does more dps than Lethar himself After that rogues and zerkers
  17. S

Any ideas on how to recover this account

Hi all A friend of mine has lost access to an account and I am wondering if you guys have any ideas. The account belonged to an ex guild member who quit 4 years ago. He has no idea of the CD keys or the answer to the secret question. The account was a guide account and therefore has no...
  18. S

War mac, No attack on enrage please!

well it could be i am spoiled. only warriors i have access have velcro on their weapons and only lose aggro to complete idiot casters who over aggro or if the mob blurs. i guess to some extent this is a gear/mob related issue as. also enrage doesnt last for that long and by then the tank should...
  19. S

War mac, No attack on enrage please!

everyone stops who is at the front of the mob as enrage will kill you. tanks who dont tend to plough :)
  20. S

help with a autoassit

you probably need to register on the website