Search results

1. T

Force ranger to Headshot?

Is there a way to force ranger to headshot? If so - how do I set it up?
  2. T

Pull faster?

Is there a way to make puller run out to get another mob while there is still 1 mob alive in camp? Maybe head out when last mob in camp is at 50% or something like that? In absence of this, half the time my box group sits idle waiting for pulls and cuts EXP rate in half.
  3. T

Bot / pull just sits there

I got bot to pull on my desktop machine just fine and decided to set up laptop too. I believe I did it identically but puller just sits there. Here are my steps: - copied all *.ini files to laptop (identical setup on pull stuff e.g. pull distance etc) - copied all mesh files for MQ2nav - running...
  4. T

Shaman lvl 93 keeps spamming Lupine Spirit IV

I turn on bot and it just sits there spamming Lupine Spirit IV. What am I doing wrong? (pretty new to MQ)
  5. T

Mob repop suggestions?

Ok, so i am trying to bag a bow from temple of veeshan for my ranger. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions on what's an efficient way to do this? Is there anything on MQ that would be of assistance (besides of course being able to see mobs from zone-in). Is there a way to make the...
  6. T

EQLaunchPad not starting when MQ2Loader on

Anyone else have this problem? I start MQ2 loader, and then try to start EQ, but nothing happens from EQ's end. If i close MQ2loader, then EQ starts fine.... It's been this way for a couple of weeks now. What am i doing wrong?? I've patched MQ2 and it's completely up to date as far as I can...
  7. T

HUD: Display last N'th damage inflicted?

Ok, another nooby question: I want to display the last 5 hits i have given and 5 i've received on my HUD. Anyone know what variables may be out there to tap into? Greatly appreciated! Thriky! :eek:
  8. T

See-invis map filter?

Is there a way to highlight see-invis mobs on the map?
  9. T

HUD: Attack on ?

Is there a way to display an indicator through HUD that attack's on? I'm trying to clean up my screen from clutter... Attack indicator's one of the last things I'm trying to add... Out of curiosity -- is there a list of all relevant hud commands? Thriky
  10. T

Auto AA for War 85 + Merc?

Hello, I'm new to MQ -- but love it so far. Question: I would like to get into an instance with my MMM-raid loot equipped war + cleric mercenary... Can someone recommend a method for auto-AA'ing using this program? Possibly go AFK etc. Any particular instance anyone may recommend and macro...