Auto AA for War 85 + Merc?

thriky

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to MQ -- but love it so far.

Question: I would like to get into an instance with my MMM-raid loot equipped war + cleric mercenary...

Can someone recommend a method for auto-AA'ing using this program? Possibly go AFK etc. Any particular instance anyone may recommend and macro for doing this? Greatly appreciate any feedback!

Thriky
:D

With how often my retarded merc dies I'm not sure that would be a great idea :p

j/k

re

I have been able to kill some Light-Blue zones with merc easy... EXP's not great, but would love to get something that does it automatically... Haven't looked for instance zones that would fit the bill yet though.

thriky

AFK=Bad

Well, in terms of risk vs. reward, I wouldn't say that would be a fair deal for you (to be honest). Doing anything afk is very high risk in my opinion, and I couldn't in good concience make any reccomendations to you that I wouldn't do myself. It wouldn't surprise me if there were many others who felt the same way.

re

AFK=Bad in instances too? With GM check running ?

I could be semi-afk, like watching a movie etc in case someone sends me a tell (audio triggers) ... or GM pops in zone.

:rolleyes:

Someone isnt going to write a macro for you for that kind of thing for nothing. As soon as it would be posted here , it would be watched by GM's like a hawk as people would abuse it