Search results

1. Bukmuk

Come to me

My Come to me key isnt working it keeps saying couldn't parse /nav id 24050. Is it bugged or something?
  2. Bukmuk

Bcaa

So I was trying to understand how to make a hot key to cast on my 3 alts to attack a target from my main. I watched the videos that Fry has set up and to my understanding BCA is for a single whereas BCAA is for a group. I kinda copied the same kind of hot key that Fry uses as a demo and when I...
  3. Bukmuk

bccmd

Ok so I am trying to make the Come to Me command and I am having issues with it maybe I could get some help with it? So I load mq2eqbc from the mmoloader then I type in /bccmd connect then it says connecting to xxx.x.x.x xxxx then says could not connect. I am unfamiliar with this stuff just...
  4. Bukmuk

Set up

Is there a command that is called come to me? Or something like that. A friend of mine is using a different program and he was telling me about it. Does MMOBugs have something like that? It basically brings any toon to you no matter where you are at in a zone. If there is one what is it called
  5. Bukmuk

New window?

After the last patch I get this one window thatkeeps popping up after login. Not sure if it is a MMOBugs thing or and Daybreak thing but would like to know how to get rid of it. Thanx
  6. Bukmuk

Need some help please

Ok I am not computer savvy to say the least. I have been watching videos that Mr. Fry has set up. I do have the auto group set up perfectly and have the follow set up right using the stick command and everything works fine. I am looking for some help to set up my BST, Zerker and Chanter so that...
  7. Bukmuk

Autogroup

Ok so I am pretty much new to macros and such but have been tinkering with the autogroup program. so my question is if I send a group invite to other toons that I have already put in the program is there a way to auto accept from the toons I want to group with or do i still have to go to each...
  8. Bukmuk

Maps

Just curious but is there a way to show collectibles (shinys) on the map or do they move around alot to do that?
  9. Bukmuk

MMO

Ok so I restarted playing EverQuest after about maybe 10 years away. And I was wondering what benefit the MMO lite is. It dosent seem to have any plug ins. I used to run this program a long time ago but have forgotten how to set things up. So since I am a returning player I would like to know...
  10. Bukmuk

Free Play

Ok so now that it is free to play and they advertise play as you want to then I have a stupid question. Play as I want to means I can use all the stuff here without being busted, or is it play as you want to with their rules.
  11. Bukmuk

Auto Forage

Can they detect if you are using auto forage? I want to sit in Argath and forage some stuff.
  12. Bukmuk

Auto Forage

Would auto forage be a no no?
  13. Bukmuk

Auto Forage

Ok I just returned to EQ after about a year adsence, wow what a change in the game. So any way I have paid for my subscription to MMO once again and am trying to work on macros. I cant get auto forage to work. I used the command /startforage and it comes back as bad command. I did download all...
  14. Bukmuk

.dll?

I get a message saying missing d3dx9_35.dll and d3dx_40.dll saying missing these files in the mmloader or the program folder. So is there a missing .dll some where I need? I just recently returned to EQ and just re did my subscription here. So if any one can help I would appreciated it.
  15. Bukmuk

Windows 7 Issues

Ok so to make a long story short, I have been away from EQ for a while but kept account paid and my account here paid. Just had a triple bypass so I decided since I have the time now to do nothing now is a good time to get back to EQ. I took off WXP and installed Windows 7 Ultra, so I re install...
  16. Bukmuk

Queston

I am thinking about selling my two accounts but not sure what they are worth. One account has a 85 Shaman on it with all T5 gear, and a 76 Druid, along with a Trader. The other account has a 82 Enchanter, with T3 gear and some T4 stuff. Also has a 66 BST on it and a trader. Both accounts are $99...
  17. Bukmuk

Piggyzone

I take it not all the zones are workable through piggyzone? I am in the Warrens and tried to zone to Rathe Chamber and it tells me it dosent know the route to there. So far I have been able to zone any where I needed to go except thi sone so far, any ideas?
  18. Bukmuk

FD Ring?

Ok I was told that there is a quest that can be done in POA that would give a Shaman a ring that can be used to FD (5 charges) when he needed to and that it is rechargeable. I searched Alla all over and cant find any thing on it, any one hear of this this quest?
  19. Bukmuk

Not Changing Memory

Ok I downloaded the new mmloader and when I went in game it comes up with Date Discrepency found, not changing memory. This is probably the wrong section to post this but just what does this message mean?
  20. Bukmuk

Plugin Configuration

Would like to know why my plugin configeration keeps coming unchecked with the plugins I have checked. Seems like for some reason most of the checked plugins come unchecked for some reason. Any ideas?