Search results

1. M

Buying WTB Druid or Mage lvl 50 Agnarr server

Paying $300 for either Mage or Druid lvl 50 on the new true box server.
  2. M

EQ PLayers down?

I did a search on this site and couldn't come up with anything. Is EQ Players down? I was going to sell a few characters and was trying to figure out what account had what.
  3. M

P99 Map?

I took out the ";" in the ini file and loaded it through docrack but the map still didn't work. Was it disabled for safety or am I doing something wrong? I did a search and came up with a thread from almost two years ago that talks about using map through docrack. Got board and wanted to fart...
  4. M

P99 Amulet of Necropotence

I will suck a dogs dick for this. If you have one that you want to sell, trade for accounts etc....please let me know. P99 only. Moose
  5. M

Anyone make lvl 50 yet and use....?

I'm about to ding to lvl 50 on a druid (I gave up on trying to solo a melee character two weeks ago and got a druid up to 49 in two weeks). I've only used MQ for the map, speed, docrack and HUD. I'm wondering if they're passive on checking logs until you reach level 50 and then they do a scan...
  6. M

mq2melee bash (with a shield)

I load the plugin /plugin mq2melee load. I do /melee bash on, /melee bash true, /melee bash 1 and still can't figure out how to turn on bash. I read the faq and figured out how to not auto face and stick as well as being able to turn my taunt on....I just can't turn bash on thank you. Moose
  7. M

Paypal reversal after account has been delivered

I sold an SK account here back on 30 December to Kirbinator. He said that he was in the UK and wanted the currency changed to reflect pounds. A few hours ago I received a message from paypal: Hi, i purchased some computer gaming equipment and software from you as a birthday gift for my...