Search results

1. K

any tips for Tower of Frozen Shadow ??

If you have done the MM fight in DPoB or Solt he has the same mechanics
  2. K

Shaman macro

Updated and added some include files requested. If anyone needs anything just ask. :cool:
  3. K

Sell Macro

If you dont have it this is the loot.ini I use to give you a head start. The four options are KEEP SELL IGNORE DESTROY. If your looting code doesnt support those I can post up my loot.inc that my friends and I modded. [3] 3rd Piece of the Staff=Ignore [A] A Blood Raven Beak=Sell A Blood Raven...
  4. K

Sell Macro

This will look at loot.ini and if you have an item name equal to sell it will sell the item. This isnt all my code and honestly I dont remember where I got the things that arent mine from. If I can find out who i will give them credit. Just target the vendor and start this up. For example...
  5. K

Shaman macro

A while back I did ya. Keeping up the timers on the buffs and having them all being sent thru bc was causing the buffer overflow errors. These days BC seems to be running great other than the once in a while hiccup. I would look into using BC for buffing again if you arent currently. We have...
  6. K

Shaman macro

Typical level 100 INI file. Notice on the bottom is a list names of clicky buffs. It will scan all the items you have on you including the ones in the bags for clickies and put them on that list. Then you just set them to 1 or 0 if you want that clicky on. I plan to make it so it will only...
  7. K

Shaman macro

Here are the include files. Not posting up the common includes, but if you need the ones not posted here just tell me and I will post them up. General2.inc is kind of a combined work of myself and Nytemyst. There is a lot of different things this include does. Later on I will come back and...
  8. K

Shaman macro

This is a shaman macro i wrote from scratch. Over the years i got some ideas from people and I am sorry to say I dont remember who it was. 98% of the code though in the main macro is stuff i came up with or something I reinvented the wheel with. Some of the includes arent my work but are well...
  9. K

Tutorial: how to use if statements and operators !, &&, ||

That is spot on in your break down. You could also add in a /if (condition1=true) { (process here) } else /if (condition2=true) { (another process here) } else { (something that always happens if statements above arent true) } You can add in more condition checks as well if you need. So if...
  10. K

Macro hanging issues

This is bumping a very old thread but I am having this exact problem. It just recently started happening. Nothing has changed with things I use. Just loading a macro takes a good 45 seconds now when it use to take like 3 to 10 seconds. Its driving me crazy lol. Anyone else have this problem...
  11. K

So how many times....

moveutils and eqbc are giving exception processing message errors when trying to load.
  12. K

Starting from Scratch -- Group Critique

What JJ said other than i would use a rog instead of zerker. Just personal pref. The SoS is handy at times and with the VoA AA rog dps is pretty high.
  13. K

Ideas For Improving MMOBugs - Customer Feedback

One thing I think you could do is offer some type of bonus for getting friends to join. I personally have gotten 4 people to join this site and I think one of them went lifetime. A lot of people in my guild use MQ in some form. 99% stay away from active stuff. Which brings me to another...
  14. K

Problems with Downshits and holyshits

Would that effect things like sneak / hide not firing too?
  15. K

Autoupdater

If you dont want to update certain plugins. Instead of changing the name (which is a good idea too ) you can also just change the file to read only. Loader will try to update it but fail too.
  16. K

invalid password?

Problem seem to correct it self after a few reboots.
  17. K

invalid password?

When i try to log into loader it give me and invalid password but only on one computer? What do I need to do to fix this?
  18. K

Ultimate Potion Macro

This is a great macro. Thx
  19. K

Kick Macro?

just turn your stickrange setting to 0. /melee stickrange=0 that will make you no longer stick to the mobs
  20. K

Couple of noob coding questions

The closest you are going to get with the Select Case setup is with /if (${CASE1}) { ...do something } else /if (${CASE2}) { ...do something } else /if (${CASE3}) { ...do something }