Search results

1. D

vetern stuff

I was just wondering is there any way to create a macro to do like a steadfast servent type of thing? Or is it serverside only. I f you had a pets casting spells constantly on ya it would rock pretty good. I know it is basically saying boxing but, was just wondering if it is possible to be done.
  2. D

fellowship fire/buff extender

is there anyway you can write a macro to extend the range of campfires and there abilites. I was thinking of a warp back to fire and then back to retain the buffs at a larger range. Is there a way to circumvent the # of people required for fire and buffs?
  3. D

easy katta faction

preq's finished solteris 5 mission talk to archarchanist Pintanus inside the temple (quest/missions) /say artifacts /say more you get "Remenants of a Lost Civilization" Collect Shissar artifacts 0/5 all you have to do is go to zhisza---> then to the...
  4. D

gzone / knockarround

is there anyway to fix gzone so you don't get thrown arround a zone you are locked into? Also when u zone with it it puts you like under the world and u have to succor to come back up. can that be fixed as well or is it intended?
  5. D

berserker automation

i am looking for a macro that uses frenzy and annihillator's volley. we used to have a zerker mac in the macros section but, not there anymore
  6. D

missing ac

I just recently broke 2500 ac. Now when i get teenacity according to alla and such it is supposed to be 118 ac. I was wondering why when it is casted on mew it only gives me 53 ac. is it just a bug in eq or is it a bug in the interface for macroquest. i only noticed this cause i had dire and...
  7. D

one zone warp/fellowship

I was wondering with the new fellowship system will that make warping to a specific zone possible? I kno w you will beable to do it once in a fellowship but, i am sure the genious we have can figure out how to make itinto a macro.
  8. D

better than LEEEEROY JENKINS

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=3713 I think this is better than the Leero jenkins wow video..
  9. D

ability list (number)

I looked but, may not have looked enough. I am looking to make a hotkey to drop the bomb for a berserker. The aa abilities i wanna use are bloodpact, Casacading rage,Battlecry of the manastrung(ability 65) and possibliy savage spirit. Does anyone have the ability list on what numbers i...
  10. D

Pl sham mac..

I have a lvl 70 ber and just made a sham on a seperate account. would like to get sham to 70 as fast as possible is there a mac i can use or should i just uses lavastorm..?
  11. D

found this for TSS

Don't ask.. I don't know but, this was posted in a place I have access to. will post it but, this will probably get deleted but, a quick peek for those who see it. No, i'm not in beta... ------------------------------------------ ----------------General-------------------...
  12. D

tracking warps

I recently had a friend banned and in his e-mail it said they had logged over 7,000 warped moves. Is it possible for them to track waped moves like that or is it a scare tactic? Ofcourse the guy is baned permanently right now. We still think they got turned in by someone who had a agenda...