Search results

1. Krugerr

Modding

So, having stopped all my gaming, ive been itching for something to do. I started by redecorating the house, laying new flooring, and changing electrical fittings. I then got bored. So I picked up a few magazines, one of them contained a section on 'Modding'. Something I knew a little about...
  2. Krugerr

Rugby World Cup - 2011

So, I know most of you are in the US, so probably dont even know what Rugby is. However, the world cup has started!! Will you be following it? Predictions? England just beat Argentina... But the game was abysmal. -Krugerr
  3. Krugerr

Ripping and Compressing

Hi there guys, ive set about to rip all my DVD's onto my computer, and im going to build a Multimedia computer when ive got the cash. My questions are as follows; Do you have a recommended program for ripping? Whats the best way to set about Compressing them? When you download Movies or...
  4. Krugerr

Everquest Memory Issues!

Hey guys - was logging into EQ earlier, suddenly had a BSoD, rebooted, and now when i try to load EQ, i get the following error when i attempt to get to the Server screen. Any suggestions ?
  5. Krugerr

iPhone 4.0

Well then guys... whats your views on this? Im getting it the release date in the UK. As it almost perfectly coincides with my upgrade date! :) http://www.apple.com/iphone/features/
  6. Krugerr

Intarwebz problems

Hey guys - We changed our router because the old one overheated to the point of damage. Now, im clearly connected to the internet, im on MSN and Skype, i can view a wide range of websites. But i cannot view any SOE websites, and Everquest wont even patch. Pops up with that little box telling me...
  7. Krugerr

When did you realise ...

When did you realise you were hooked on EQ? For me, i played casually from early 2005 ish, i had a beast on VS that buffed to 4khp! i was leet! But then browsing Ebay, i saw a Time geared warrior for 1000GBP. And honestly considered getting a loan to purchase him. At that point, i realised SOE...
  8. Krugerr

Account released

If this isnt the best news of the week, im not sure what can top it. Short, simple, and straight to the point !
  9. Krugerr

Massive Connection Problems

Hey guys, im suffering from super slow connection currently, my provider says everything is fine, ive done the usual reset of the Router. Ive run my virus and spyware / malware scans and come back with it all being fine. Its taken me 12 attempts to connect to this site. Facebook takes 10mins to...
  10. Krugerr

Explaining a Plugin!

Hey there guys - Can someone help me out with this. In the below Plugin, which i just copied right from another thread, i can see what its doing, but dont really understand how it interacts with Server. Can anyone explain? Something ive wandered about for a while :D #include "../MQ2Plugin.h"...
  11. Krugerr

Bodybuilding

Hey guys, just posted in another thread and realised, we dont have a thread about Gym work! So any of you guys gym? Im currently on a powerlifting cycle, Deadlifts, Bench and Squats 3 times a week, ive thrown in a few other things on off days, but keepingit light, Bench - 80kg (176lbs)...
  12. Krugerr

Birthday!

im 21 today!!! /beer /sex /beer /money /beer /presents /sleep !!
  13. Krugerr

SNOW

Me and my cus decided a giant cock was the order of the day. Lots of kids with their parents walking past and asking "Mommy, whats that!" *edit* Just so you guys have a point of refrence, im 6'5". And i had to stand on the 3' bollock in order to place the bellend on ;) Ended up it being 9/10...
  14. Krugerr

3 boxing

Hey all. Just started 3 boxing, but im unsure about what i should really have as third box. Currently Ranger (t5warrior) Rogue (t3Cleric) So that basically allows me to handle alot of stuff. I wanted to put a zerker in the mix, but 3 chain classes might become tight on the drops. I...
  15. Krugerr

Web problems!

Hey guys. I'm posting thisfrom my phone. Basically, my web became really slw about 6 hours ago. To the point where webpages wouldn't load, eventually I crashed while zoning. Diagnostics said my Internet was fine. So I rebooted, now loading up it gives me 100% connection like always, except...
  16. Krugerr

Check HP Sub

Ok, im cant for the life of me remember the snippet, or find it. what im looking for, calls a sub, then the sub checks HP%, sits and meds until its at % and then resumes, cant get mine to work
  17. Krugerr

Alienware Aurora m9700

Hey all, i own the said laptop, i spilt beer on the keyboard, i managed to clear most of it off, i turned it off, and earlier, took the keyboard out and cleaned it Some keys still arnt working tho, and So im at a loss, inside is totally dry, and now clean, am i going to need a new keyboard? new...
  18. Krugerr

Seeds of Destruction ~ Progression

Void Progression Here is basically what you need to work through the progression. In simple terms, finishing progression in one theme = upgrade in void status eg Finish Kithicor but nothing else = Voidb Finishing Kithicor + Earththeme = Voidc etc etc Theme isn't tied to particular voids...
  19. Krugerr

XP Potions Exposed!

ANTONIUS BAYLE only, other servers have the Herald in another location, and the task is diffrent. 1) ALT requesting must NOT have completed the task 2) Use the ALT to grab the task and taskadd MAIN 3) Make sure you drop the ALT from the Task 4) Upon completing task, DESTROY augs. 5) Rinse...
  20. Krugerr

Oink! UI

i Dont suppose anyone is gifted at updating UI's ? there is one i use, but it hasnt been updated in sooooo long. Oink! Its pretty sexy, even if it was just the Player window, Group Window, Hotbar#1, Buff/Song window and Target window :) Stay Safe Krugerr