Search results

1. M

MMOBugs and RedGuides at the same time?

I've come accustomed to the automation of my toons using the CWTN plugins of RedGuides. But, i've been an avid MMOBugs user in the past, specfiically for the warp / zone feature. Now, on Rizlona, I wouldn't dare use /zone, and i would only use warp in a DZ. So, couple questions: 1) Does...
  2. M

Items EOK Rares For Sale

all sold On Tunare - bulk deal available
  3. M

Buying Buying Krono

Buying 20 krono total, pm me for bulk deal
  4. M

Buying EoK Rare 2H-WTB

Looking to buy a 2h usable by war, Zerker. Or monk (crush for monk, whatever for others). PM with price to let me know if I have enough saved up yet or not.
  5. M

Help with Macro

I was just about to test this but the servers are coming down, and I need help with a line of code. Here is my macro right now: Sub Main /echo Auto Slow and Heal- type /end to quit /assist tank /attack on /pet attack /if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 &&...
  6. M

Hot to make my ranger face the mob

This goes for all casters really. How do you make it so they are facing the mob? I don’t want my ranger to move or back away if too close or anything, just want him to turn where he can’t see he mob
  7. M

How to stop twist on downshit

I have a bard that when he assists the following happens: /assist tank /stand /twist off /attack on /twist 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 This works fine But, when the mob dies, I want the twist to stop. What happens is I go to pull more mobs, and if I need to flop, well, I die cause the songs are still...
  8. M

Ranger's Autofire and Holyshits

holyshit1=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[184]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=99 && ${Target.ID}) /alt activate 184 I have other holyshits, but none of them activate with autofire on my ranger. If I hit the attack button, then everything starts firing like it should, but my ranger uses the bow. What do I...
  9. M

Monk auto uses ironfist when up but can't find out why

My monk will auto use the disc Ironfist whenever it is up, but I can't figure out why. I had him firing off anything that was up for a while, but I changed it to mostly be triggered by me now. But, Ironfist still is firing off whenever it is up. I don't know what to do or wehre to look...
  10. M

How to turn off any hint of hacks

I 5 box, all good. I play it safe, always give up camps when someone wants them, never warp around anyone, when people are near my camp, I manually move my characters for the most part, etc. I never BOT either. But, I'm considering joining a guild. So, that means I need to turn off some...
  11. M

Place to Buy Characters

I've been buying heroics and doing the painful process of leveling them. During the level, it isn't that much fun. Where is a good place to buy accounts? I see playerauctions.com is still around, is that place still safe? How does it work with daybreak now running the show? I just want a...
  12. M

Question about Multibind Spell Casting

Currently my mag just has an assist macro: /assist MT /pause x, /pet attack /pause x, /cast 1 /pause x, /cast 2 /pause x, /cast 3 However, I'm reading that magician's shine with multiband / spam keys. They bind 3 spells to one key and just mash it hardcore. so, whatever spells is up at the...
  13. M

PoK Name Popups and Sounds

Whenever I zone into PoK, it pops up in green text all the people in the zone and makes an audible sound, constantly. What plugin is this and how do I deactivate it for this zone? Or, how do I troubleshoot to find out what plugin this is?
  14. M

MQ2Rez Question

I'm assuming MQ2Rez is what I want, so please verify. I want the ability to auto accept rez. If I'm hovering over coprse (haven't gone to bind yet), then I want to zone back in the zone I'm at. MQ2Rez - MMOBugs Wiki From looking at the wiki, this should work for the auto rez. However, I'm...
  15. M

how to tell if sitting and how to tell if rez effects are present

I die...a lot. That's ok, my war just isn't beefy enough yet. But, when I die, I have some downshits that become real annoying. 1) I cast aura's when endurance is > 1%. I want to add a check that verifies i'm not sitting. This way, I can get rezzed and sit and not have to worry that my guy...
  16. M

Mouse Cursor Movement on Zoning

I'm not sure if this an MMOBUG thing or not, but when I /zone, say, 4 of my 6 characters to somewhere, each and every time a toon "loads" to a new zone in the sequence, my mouse cursor pops to the top left of the screen. This is super annoying. I'm not sure if this is a mmobug, eq, or WinEQ...
  17. M

how to move character back a few feet or re-stick

I have a holyshit on my zerker that does a battle leap; however, I find that often he will leap, but then can't see the target. Is there a way to automatically re-stick him to the target or move him back a few feet?
  18. M

how to check if clicky is ready for holyshit

holyshit16=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Group.Members} && ${Group.Member[0].MainTank} && !${Me.Song[Furious Provocation].ID} && ${INSERT CODE TO CHECK IF BP IS READY TO CLICK HERE}) /useitem Ambiguous Ironhand Breastplate How do I check if a clicky is ready to be clicked?
  19. M

Another holyshit help - CON of mob check

I want to set up some holyshits for named, aka, burn when named. But, I don't want to burn a lvl 60 mob. I only want to burn if it is equal to my level or greater, or, if it is a raid mob. What is the syntax?
  20. M

Holyshit help - how to check if you are the Main Tank

I play a warrior as one of my toons, and when I'm boxing by myself, I set myself as the Main Tank. however, when I play with my friend, his warrior is much beefier, so he is the main tank, and I take on a DPS role. I want to set up two types of holyshits: 1) When I'm MT, I want defensive type...