Search results

1. M

Max AA... what to do?

Mage on Bristlebane with over 40k in aa's. I play with a warrior who has over 20k too.
  2. M

looking high 70's low 80's instance

Why navigate around in it. Get the box to the top floor and just do it. When GF and I have run this instance separately, top floor works great. Lvl 95 monk or a lvl 100 mage can kill the floor and respawns are either happening by the time you get to the last ones or you might have a minute or 2...
  3. M

Beam kiting

I had heard there was a spot you stood at that kept them from getting to you in Windsong, but I don't know anymore then that. Only ever tried to beam once on mage and personally I don't like the risks.
  4. M

Why do I get this???

Use to be that some of the plugins where only available with Lifetime membership. That may have been the case with others and needing Premium. A Mod or Admin should know more specifically though.
  5. M

you think you know a motherfucker

Modred's GF again. TY Zinky for saying that. My abuse went from around 7 yrs of age till almost 13, when Mom left him and we moved back to Texas. I kept my mouth shut for one reason and one reason only. I was afraid what my Grandfather would do because of some things he had said in the past. I...
  6. M

This is Mordred's GF. Figured it was easier for me to say then him. I am a survivor of child sexual abuse. My mom's second husband, so I know exactly where you are coming from. Yes it can be scary being a parent when your child comes to you about certain things and you wonder where they heard...
  7. M

Some of them are that good. Most of them have spent years hiding what they are. All you can do is be pro-active in your child's life. Tell them the dangers that could be out there and make sure they understand that speaking up about something is not going to get them in trouble. Question them...
  8. M

Parargon's armor

If this is the same gear I got today from SoD OGH stuff then I don't believe so. Toon had rewards waiting upon logging in after patch. Paragon Silk Gloves was one of the items.
  9. M

Power Sourse by Class

GF uses pure ethereal on mage and pure light on clerics.
  10. M

Solt gear unlocked?

Not as far as I know. Still need faction and/or raid to unlock stuff.
  11. M

new expansion

Scrolling through the thread on EQ forums I came across this info. Hope this clears things up for people.
  12. M

$5 off SOE game cards

I have seen the tax on game cards a few times in the past. Best Buy was the first place I noticed it but only one or two times. Not sure why some do and others don't.
  13. M

mage beaming

It makes it easier if you do it with a class that can snare or aoe-snare. Girlfriend has a lvl 100 mage and could do small pulls in CoB before she caught up on some of the aa's she needed in order to do this more effectively. Yes you can use the zone lag to your advantage but you can also time...
  14. M

Mid-Range Laptop - Good Price

Dell customer service is not that bad if you know what your issue is and have done part of the troubleshooting in advance. I am on a Dell and have had several issues this year with mine and each call has been easy and hassle free with the exception of one. That one was not a big deal to me at...
  15. M

Book

OK so I don't normally do this but in this case it is a must. This is a personal friend of mine who has written an erotic fantasy and it has been published for eReaders right now. Hard copies may be to follow. The description on the book page does not do it justice so please if you are into...
  16. M

What might be messing with /corpsedrag

So nice to know I am not the only one who has seen this crazy shit. LOL
  17. M

What might be messing with /corpsedrag

I have come across an in game bug that when you die in a bad spot, it kinda moves body out of reach. If the person will respawn the body usually then shows up at zone line or succor spot. Not seen it happen in a while but use to be common for me to see in Warrens.
  18. M

RoF and VoA progression

Dreadmotes are RoF expansion rank II spells. Dream Motes are the currency for HoT expansion. Yes most HoT tasks give you some along the way.
  19. M

RoF and VoA progression

That are simple as can be too.