Search results

1. davidd

Started on EZserver

hi all its been a while since logged into site and im happy to see people are enjoying ezserver....or atleast were since im bumping an old thread. if anyone is still playing there and looking for a guild just pm me. im pretty much in the oldest and best guild on the server and can do invites...
  2. davidd

Ez server

not quite sure what your referring to either. Do you mean how you have to hail her then click on the bold'd text to receive the buffs? If for any reason that's it once you do your caster or fighters guild quest you will no longer need to confirm any buffs with her...just hail her. If you...
  3. davidd

plugin

htw, is there any way we can get targeting mobs on map enabled for people that do not play on p99
  4. davidd

Ez Server Anti Afk Mac

awesome! Thanks so much for going out of your way and doing that, its definitely appreciated)
  5. davidd

Ez Server Anti Afk Mac

i personally use titanium but you can also use sod.
  6. davidd

Ez Server Anti Afk Mac

if anyone else is ever interested in this it looks like the one below is the correct dialog box. /notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_YesButton leftmouseup Thanks again JJ
  7. davidd

Ez Server Anti Afk Mac

thanks for the help. I will give this a try now)
  8. davidd

Ez Server Anti Afk Mac

Hey all, It's been a while and I'm really rusty. The issue I'm having is every 10 min or so on my EMU server a confirmation box will pop up and ask if I'm there or not. If I do not select yes in a certain amount of time I get booted from the server. I have some audio triggers setup and...
  9. davidd

MQ2 & EZ server crashing?

tx for the explanation it definitely makes sense. I downloaded some new updates and all seems to be working great once again)
  10. davidd

the strange thing is the free mq from mqemulator always works fine, i mean it only has map and stick pretty much but it always works and never needs updated as far as ive seen.
  11. davidd

on ez server plane of dragons (plane of sky) and plane of gods (HOH) change alot, also the spell file changes alot also.....these are the only things i have downloaded recently that i believe would change anything. as far as content he has also added a few big quests and holiday events but not...
  12. davidd

all was fine for about a month but about a week ago i started getting crashes alot especially when zoning.....not using /zone just normal legit zoning
  13. davidd

Using titanium with newest compile. Crashing way to much for about 3-4 days now. fire it up without mq2 and all is good. anyone else having this prob?
  14. davidd

Hi looking for a Emu server

ez server and project 1999 are probably ur best bets. I play on ez server if i had more time i would go with the other option.....that about sums it up unless someone can think of anything else to add. those are usually the two most populated servers.
  15. davidd

Mmobugs Guild?

the point would be to have fun and raid with people like yourself. if you get as many people as they claim are interested and we cannot achieve raid content id rather just keep my memories of raping eq just memories.
  16. davidd

Mmobugs Guild?

i would actually come back for this. the only thing i would request is no mq used in things like raids or guild groupage. whatever you go and do on your own that is not a guild function it's all on you.
  17. davidd

Deleveling

that would kill me if i still played eq, even the macs i have that still work it would make it such a pain not wasting experience going over the cap thanks for info jj i think you really helped me make my decision on a return to eq...all i have to say is please let wowgremlin be good on its...
  18. davidd

Deleveling

that was a very cool plugin back in the day... i used to de-level alot of toons to 51 if i wanted quick aa's but i have no clue about experience these days so it may not even be a good idea anymore
  19. davidd

Deleveling

just park in front of a raid mob and do something like this, i think this command still works its definitely ghetto because i havent touched a mac in about a year but it should work sub main :loop /rezme /goto :loop /return you have to gate when you get to the right level though and stop the...