Search results

1. E

Question MQ2DoCrackWnd.h

Does anyone have an updated copy of MQ2DoCrackWnd.h (or CrackWnd.h in some compiles) that they could send to me? I've been dabbling in making my own compile, and I've got an old copy of the source to MQ2DoCrack by itself updated and working, but I don't have MQ2DoCrackWnd.h to go with it to use...
  2. E

Question Mq2moveutil issues

---
  3. E

2 Boxing w/ Virtual Machine?

Does anyone have any experience in successfully two boxing on a single PC with a virtual machine program of some sort? I've never personally experimented with VM's and was curious about how this would work for a server like Project 1999 what with their custom anticheat .dll and all. Is it...
  4. E

Kings and Bandits

Anyone tried using MQ2 on this new emu pvp server? I'm getting very strange functionality. The MQ2 chat window doesn't pop up upon loading til you zone, and even then it doesn't output any text to it at all. Lots of plugins and commands are not working either. Perhaps the eqgame.exe they provide...
  5. E

MQ2MoveUtils / MQ2Melee

Anyone else have problems with these 2 plugins for the titanium client? I can't get stick or moveto to function at all in the MoveUtils plugin. I can't get any skills to fire with the MQ2Melee plugin either. /stick on, /stick on 50, /moveto loc 1000 1000, /moveto loc 1000 1000 on, /melee...
  6. E

EQEMU - Right Click Spell Mem

The ability to right click an empty spell gem to mem spells through the list system has been broken on Project 1999 via spells_us update. Is there any way of getting this feature back via offset perhaps? I believe their server is checking for any alterations in the spell files so simply...
  7. E

Pet Buff Window Offset??

Wondering if it's possible to enable the pet window to show the buffs you give to your pet on Project 1999 (titanium client)? The pet window still has the buff area where they should appear, but nothing shows up there. Is this client side and fixable?
  8. E

Offset Trainer?

Could anyone recommend a fairly decent trainer maker? There's some goodies from docrack that I'd like to be able to use without loading up MQ2 at all. Mainly the offset to open the map on Project 1999. All of the ones I've been looking through either don't work on a 64-bit copy of windows, have...
  9. E

BANHAMMER - P99

Meh
  10. E

Emulator warp detection (question)

So I'm in understanding of the fact that the Emulator servers use log-based parsing to detect unreasonable character movements, such as player x warping from y to z location. But my question is.. does it work against speed hacking as well? I mean obviously if you cranked it up an unreasonable...
  11. E

WTB - P1999 Server

Not sure if this is the appropriate section to post this, but looking to buy Manastone, Rubi BP, and Plat on Project 1999 Emu server. Got any of that laying around? Make some extra cash via paypal! :) PM me please!
  12. E

Mercs For Language Skill

Probably already thought of, but for those of you looking to max languages, have the SoD expansion but don't box toons - grab a simple language macro, or make one (to spam group) and hire a mercenary. Can put 1 point into any language your guildmaster offers and then spam your "group", giving...
  13. E

Nostalgic EverQuest Pics

Was digging through some old files and found these two gem screenshots.... /tear Feel free to share some of your own oldschool pics from those good ol' days :) Badass Avatar Pic Down In Runneye The Tiny Clan of Terror
  14. E

SOD Progression on FV!

Just curious if anyone out there on FV would like to start working on SoD progression. I've got a decent healer/tank box combo atm, so really need DPS and perhaps a slower. Done lots of fooling around in blackburrow and oceangreen so far, mainly just doing junk "Kill X Mobs" tasks for faction...
  15. E

*FAST* Xp Grind Spot - Instant Respawn

Okay.. tbh I haven't really looked to see if anyone has shared this little gem of information yet, but I figured I'd give it a go and help everyone out that's still grinding to 85 and is looking for a good spot to do it. This bug/exploit/whatever you want to define it as is done in Loping...
  16. E

EQSniff / ElitePacket

Anyone have the source for either of these plugins still? (MQ2EQSniff, MQ2ElitePacket). Would be interested in getting my hands on either or both.. if you have it or could point me in the right direction please send me a PM. Thanks, -expmonk
  17. E

Stop casting, damn you!

Just another random thought (I'm full of em) -- Is it possible to unlock the use of /stopcast to work while you are on a mount? Like bypass the check in the offset somehow? Thanks! -expmonk
  18. E

HoTT / Multiple Targets

I was wondering if any sort of offset hack / plugin exists to unlock the use of Health of Target's Target without actually having the group or raid leadership AA for it? Or if there is any way to have multiple target boxes for multiple mobs? Would be an interesting project if anyone has the...
  19. E

Bard Macro

Ok, so everyone boasts about how Bards are the easiest class to AFK macro for endless levels and AA's worth of EXP. Yet, every macro I see posted on this and other sites either: A) Needs to be tweaked free of errors in coding for it to even run while the programmer talks it up to be the best...