Search results

1. S

Bot macro - Customization

Tried it as a self buff, below doesnt work: SelfBuffUse3=TRUE SelfBuffSpellName3=Elixir of Greater Concentration SelfBuffSpellGem3=item SelfBuffConditions3= SelfBuffSpellIcon3=Elixir of Greater Concentration states it is not the spell does not exist How would i put it in a custom?
  2. S

Elixir of Greater Concentration Currently playing on Ragefire... In the mana section I have enabled the use of clarity potions 'UseClarityPotions=TRUE' However it does not recognize 'Elixir of Greater Concentration' as a clarity potion. Anyway to put in a condition to use these?
  3. S

MQ2BOT how can i make Enchanter sit after casting her rotation

I just edited the ini and put the mana line to: MedStartAt=90 MedStopAt=100 MedToFull=0 After all the mobs are dead the casters sit and med until more mobs have argo or they are at 100%
  4. S

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I think the issue may be tied to Twincast, at least after it is cast is when I see issues with the toon that casted it most of the time. The toon has twincast RK. II
  5. S

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I show the same issue with Enc, Wiz and Mag
  6. S

Bot Macro

I noticed there is a MQ2Bot as well as Bot macro. Are they essentially the same and which is better performance wise
  7. S

Bot Macro

I still want to be able to use the camp feature, just need to turn it offf and back on when I move to a new spot. I used to do it all the time, but cant remember the command :)
  8. S

Bot Macro

What is the command to stop leash so i can move to a new camp spot and then reenable leash? I cant remember how I did it in the past. thanks.
  9. S

Compiled INI List Bot.mac

100 Wizard 100 Magician 100 Shaman 100 Cleric 100 Enchanter 100 Bard
  10. S

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Warrior Downshit / holyshit Coming back after a year off, and noticed that I seemed to have lost all of my macros. Does anyone have a completed MQ2 Melee section for a Warrior (currently 100). I have a decent SK one if anyone needs. Thanks.
  11. S

Returning player - Group Makeup queston

I am returning after a year and a half off of gaming. I am looking for advice on the best group makeup for the new content. All below characters are level 100 and have over 10K aa's. Warrior SK Mage Wizard Shaman Bard Ranger Enchanter Cleric (forgot I had this guy Thanks.
  12. S

Looking for a condition for Winds of Malosinete. Would like my mage to cast it if multiple mobs in camp. thanks
  13. S

COTF New Gear Drop

Ok, since the uber gear no long drops in COTF missions, where does it drop? POW only?
  14. S

Here is my SK one that I use. Works well enough [Settings] OptionsCheck=|AA|AutoClickies|ClickyMaintenance|ClickyNuke|FeignDeath|Disc|FightBuff|Lifetap|Nuke|Pet|SelfBuff|Endurance|...
  15. S

No popup Windows

Seems I have diabled my macro popup windows like dps and docrack. How do i fix it? Thanks.
  16. S

Thanks bud, making fixes now.
  17. S

My SK keeps breaking mezz with some type of AE I cant figure it out. What am i missing? [Settings] OptionsCheck=|AA|AutoClickies|ClickyMaintenance|ClickyNuke|FeignDeath|Disc|FightBuff|Lifetap|Nuke|Pet|SelfBuff|Endurance|...
  18. S

Level 100 Cleric Ini [Settings] OptionsCheck=|HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|MainTankBuff|AA|Aura|AutoClickies|Buff|ClickyMaintenance|Rez|SelfBuff|XHeal|Mana|ModRod|SummonItem|Fade|Nuke|Debuff|FightBuff|...