Search results

1. B

/melee question

Can not figure out why /melee will not fire provoke?? [MQ2Melee] timebleed=10 aggro=1 ancestral=20 anger=1 attraction=30 attractionat=20 bash=0 callchallenge=1 defense=100 disarm=0 enrage=1 enragingkick=50 facing=1 fieldarm=20 flash=20 groupcheck=1 gutpunch=1 infuriate=0 kick=1 kneestrike=1...
  2. B

Ranger /melee question

In ToV rangers got the disc Blizzard of Blades but not Focused Blizzard of Blades. ◾ blades=[0-100] Will use Storm of Blades/Focused Storm of Blades/Focused Squall of Blades disc if endurance above this %. The issue is Blizzard of Blades is a directional aoe where as Focused would be single...
  3. B

Plugin melee

Please add updated disc for rangers- blades=[0-100] Will use Storm of Blades/Focused Storm of Blades/Focused Squall of Blades disc if endurance above this %. Focused Gale of Blades - 57918 Focused Gale of Blades RK II - 57919 Focused Gale of Blades RK III - 57920 Thanks
  4. B

git hub

Dumb question: How do I download a macro off of git hub and it transfers in a structured format? I have tried all the ways I can think of and it comes over as in book format not line by line format? Any help? thanks
  5. B

melee

I just started boxing War again and everything seems to be firing from /melee except - timebleed=[0-100] Uses the No Time To Bleed/Pain Doesn't Hurt disc if endurance is over this %. My ini- [MQ2Melee] timebleed=10 Have the discs and end is above 10. Any ideas?
  6. B

stacking

Since the last patch I have been getting a stacking issue. Wulthan Focusing will not stack with Assurance according to MQ. Any ideas? Thanks, Budlight
  7. B

Ranger RoS Abilities

All endurance users- Upgraded Respite: Hiatus - 55000 Hiatus RK. II - 55001 Hiatus RK. II - 55002 Ranger Upgraded Jolt: Jolting Wheel Kicks - 55542 Jolting Wheel Kicks - 55543 Jolting Wheel Kicks - 55544 Thanks.
  8. B

MQ2Nav

MQ2Nav is not wanting to load, even tried a fresh install of the compile. - [2017/11/29 14:46:14] MQ2PluginMan::Unable to load 'MQ2Nav'. - [2017/11/29 14:46:37] MQ2PluginMan::MQ2Nav isn't loaded! - [2017/11/29 14:46:57] Plugin 'MQ2Nav' could not be loaded. Tried both ways, PM window and...
  9. B

Aura

With the current aura problems for many macro's how would the following be changed so I can cut and paste.. I am not real literate with coding but I know how to find the line in macro when it tells me. /doevents /if (${Me.Aura[1].Equal[${auraSong}]} || ${Me.Aura[2].Equal[${auraSong}]} ||...
  10. B

Question on chat

Not sure if it is an EQ issue or MQ2 issue, so didn't want to ask in EQ. Not sure what I clicked and when, but now every time someone joins or leaves a chat channel it comes up in chat window. Thanks for any help.
  11. B

EoK /melee

A few of the new discs to add to /melee: Ranger- blades=[0-100] Will use Storm of Blades/Focused Storm of Blades disc if endurance above this %. New one is - Focused Squall of Blades - 50083 RK. II - 50084 RK. III - 50085 Monk - phantom=[0-100] Uses the Phantom Assassin/Phantom...
  12. B

beastlord melee

Looking through the /melee wiki and the thread on melee all I could really find was rake and feral swipe. Did I just miss any other easy to turn on disc's and aa that /melee can trigger for me to improve dps?
  13. B

MQ2EQBC

I wanted to try to get this running so when toons are running a bot program they don't scroll through the group to check buffs. The issue I am having is that I cant seem to figure out when I have accounts logged into the EQBCS server using default settings that they dont't recognize the toons on...
  14. B

mq2cast

MQ2Cast:: Bag window function detectedin mq2mmobugs, but the window is not loaded. You need to reload your UI to load the window using /loadskin. Item casting from inside bags disabled until the window is loaded. Ok I tried to do this in game and it did not help, how do I solve this? please and...
  15. B

Confused

This is probably a dumb question, but o well. I 2 box with 1 account on one harddrive and 1 on the other( have 2 hard drives). Question is... On one of them it doesn't show in the upper left corner the GM's in zone- exp- aa exp- nameds, any of that at all (is there a name for that mq2...