Recent content by Whacknstack

1. W

Disabling multiple skills

I want to disable Divine Stun and Heroic Leap on my pally, but something's off on my commands. Here's my .ini file. How do I list multiple IgnoreTheseSkills? I've tried spaces, no spaces, commas, hash/slash, etc. Nothing seems to make it work. Also...the Assist= command below...is that supposed...
  2. W

Service $175 Powerlevel 110 and Max AA's (ALL Live Normal Server's)

Know the angle before you open your mouth I can read....but I ask for a reason. I sent OP a PM not long ago, but he had moved his toons off of one of those servers, so he could not take any clients from that particular server. He said he would be moving them back but wasn't sure when. So...
  3. W

Service $175 Powerlevel 110 and Max AA's (ALL Live Normal Server's)

Which server(s) are you offering your PL service on at the moment?
  4. W

Better useage of MQ2

It's MQ2NoStun. I do not have that particular docrack loaded. I unloaded MQ2NoStun and MQ2NoSummon a few days ago and have not had a single crash in all that time. I reloaded MQ2NoStun and pulled a mob who's known for their stuns....very first pull, bam crash to desktop.
  5. W

Better useage of MQ2

Nostun crashes Hey Fry, I have had a lot of crash problems the past several weeks, so I have turned off and on all of my plugins one by one and have figured out that nostun is the source of my trouble. Would you mind having a look at that one when you get a chance? Thanks.
  6. W

Can /pet swarm be added to Mq2Melee?

I didn't see this one I made a post recently asking for the same new feature, but I didn't realize that there was already a request in for it. Feel free to delete my post found here Request the addition of swarm pet click Sorry about that.
  7. W

Better useage of MQ2

I don't think so... I've never loaded MQ2EQDraw, so it can't be that one. I unloaded MQ2Nav first, and I crashed on the 6th pull. I then unloaded MQ2SpeedUtils and lasted 20 minutes, but did eventually crash again. I almost made it through an entire Gribble HA without dropping to desktop. I...
  8. W

Request the addition of swarm pet click

I'm sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but a search for similar topics netted me no joy on this. With EoK, there is an additional feature of the Swarm Pet AA ability that all characters get. You can now control your swarm pets and have them attack fresh mobs. Swarm pets are sent in to attack...
  9. W

Better useage of MQ2

Thank you for the recommendations here. I have been putting them to use. I have started messing with MQ2bot some and it is acting funny, so I'd like to see if I can tweak it a little. My enchanter runs himself out of mana casting unneeded spells like runes and whatnot. Is there a way to make him...
  10. W

Better useage of MQ2

I am asking for some help to get more use out of MQ2 than what i'm currently getting. For some time now, I have used it for nothing more than foraging, grabbing, and the awesome map features, but I would like to REALLY learn how to get more out of it. I am levelling up the makings of a well...
  11. W

/grab issues?

I use /grab to pick up collectibles throughout RoF, TDS, and TBM with no issues. I tried to use it in Hardcore Heritage Nagafen's Lair and it's not working. I right click the "Glowing Globe" on the map, then /grab and the glowing globe disappears from the map but does not appear on my cursor. Is...
  12. W

fish.mac or fishing.mac

How do you load it? I came to the website today to ask if there is a fishing plugin out there and saw this thread. For someone who doesn't use very many of MQ2's features and doesn't really understand how it all works, can someone explain to me how I make the Fishing.mac work? I have no idea...
  13. W

Cannot send bug reports

I'm sorry if this is posted elsewhere, but I've been getting crash to desktops every 10 mins or so. Then I click Send Report and it comes back with the following error: "Upload Error: The remote server returned an error: 227 Entering Passive Mode (199, 193, 119, 206, 135, 34)". I don't know what...