Recent content by Wendel

1. W

MMOBugs FantasyFootball

I'm in if we are. I love fantasy football, I wish more of my friends around here did. I'd have another reason to talk smack to them lol
  2. W

MMOBugs Fantasy Football

I know it's still 3 months away, but count me in!
  3. W

Edit Zone File

I'll check that out. I'm not worried about detection because I would be using this on EZ server. One of the joys of EZ is collecting greater lightstones.... Thanks!
  4. W

Edit Zone File

I was wondering if it's possible to edit a zone file to remove mountains and trees etc? I would make farming much easier for me if it's possible to remove all the rocks and trees in my way... Just a thought
  5. W

mmobugs 2014 Fantasy Football

Thanks for putting this together! Not playing Alex Smith made me lose in the semi's lol Already looking forward to this next year :)
  6. W

mmobugs 2014 Fantasy Football

Are we still doing a keeper league? It tells me today was the deadline to select my keepers and I'm not able to now...
  7. W

NFL Fantasy Football 2013

I always thought I had a pretty decent team, but no matter what I would lose. I wish the season was about 10 weeks longer now that I'm finally on a roll. Sorry for crushing anyone else's dream of making the playoffs, but my team finally all put together a great week... 307 points... I think...
  8. W

NFL Fantasy Football 2013

I'm in... I love fantasy football
  9. W

What y'all think of SSDs?

I had to do this for one of my clients. They ran ACCPAC, a very old dos version, they were too cheap to upgrade and now they no longer have an upgrade path. When we virtualized we didn't have to do anything different at all, it saved them calling in a pricey ACCPAC consultant. This software is...
  10. W

What y'all think of SSDs?

I've had SSD drives in my workstation and laptop now for about 2 years. I couldn't imagine sitting through a boot up process without one now. While I can't comment on DOS programs running faster, I did notice that my laptop went from a 1 minute boot up period to about 12 seconds. Have you...
  11. W

Cut or uncut?

My parents had mine done shortly after I was born. I don't remember it at all. Probably hurt like hell. Humans have been uncut for thousands of years though and lived through way worse conditions then us, mostly without problems. However, my brother and his wife decided against it for their...
  12. W

NOT SUSPENDED

Not banned or suspended - 4 paid accounts and 2 free. Using dev's macros and almost always have mq2melee running. Never use warp/zone/speed
  13. W

MQ2Follow

I should add that I don't have mq2moveutils loaded because it doesn't work so well with the macros I use. I'm looking for a pure mq2follow
  14. W

MQ2Follow

Is there such a plugin that would enhance the EQ /follow command? I don't want to always run macros, and EQ /follow is asking to train yourself if you have more then 2 toons using it!
  15. W

MMOBugs Fantasy Hockey Pool

Now that the lockout appears to be over, anyone interested in one? Hockey is a little more involved then Football, you would most likely have an adjustment to make everyday.