Recent content by ticker000

1. T

is there such a thing as a morph Royal Guardian (pet illusion)

It's not a drop. It was something sold on Daybreak's marketplace that they have since removed. It might come back sometime when they rotate the offerings in the marketplace. Until then, you'll have to just keep checking.
  2. T

How to determine days left on eq subscription?

check the number with what the Everquest website says and it will tell you if it's correct.
  3. T

How to determine days left on eq subscription?

Does ${Me.SubscriptionDays} still work? I remember being able to type /echo ${Me.SubscriptionDays} or put it in the MQ2Hud and have it work.
  4. T

trouble in TBM

What part are you having issues with? The request phrase is "can handle" and the zone in phrase is " Zone in to Crypt of Decay " Are you able to request the mission? If so, make sure you have Karth targeted and say the zone in phrase. If you say the request phrase and it doesn't give you the...
  5. T

Items Selling EoK rares

All items sold. Thank you!
  6. T

Warp status?

Don't think any bans have happened recently due to warp unless someone was being dumb/obvious and getting petitioned by others. With that said, it, like all active hacks, use at your own risk.
  7. T

Hooked again, need recommendations :(

I would second William's comment. A real tank helps a lot if possible with your setup. If you are having trouble boxing the tank, look at some of the bots on this site. Bot40.mac and the MQ2bot plugin both work well for boxing the tank and allowing you to focus on one character. The only...
  8. T

It sort of depends on the classes that he plays. Many classes have dicho spells that are worthless. I know he has a bard but bard dicho is nearly useless since the nerf. Honestly, I would go for the gear and augs in EoK and then go back to TBM and farm some of the more useful augs from there...
  9. T

Honestly, I would skip TBM and go straight to the EOK zones if you are able. Try taking some zone trash in Lcea and see how you fare. If you can easily kill it, try for some of the named. The exp in EOK is so much better than TBM and the group gear you get from EOK tier 2 is close to TBM raid...
  10. T

Absence

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I can't begin to fathom what you are going through right now.
  11. T

Add Clicky Nukes from inventory bags

The section you are listing works for the ini in the bot macro. MQ2Bot is the plugin and not the macro. The only way to add the click to the plugin is to create a holyshit in the mq2melee section.
  12. T

Best pet tank for EoK?

Generally speaking with all things equal, mage earth pet is the best at tanking followed by the beastlord pet and the mage air pet. All three of those can out tank the necro warrior pet.
  13. T

Kaspersky False Positive Virus Scan

Sent in a false positive result. You can go to the link at the end of this post and upload the MMOBugs exe file and have it scan and when it comes back as infected, choose the option that you disagree with the result and it will submit it for review...
  14. T

Question how do you block a spell from being cast?

When you start up MQ2Bot, it will give you a list of all the stuff it is casting. Find Boon of the Clear Mind which will be something like Buff0=Boon of the Clear Mind. Make a note of what Buff# Boon is under. Go to your character's server ini located in your MQ2 folder. In the MQ2Bot...
  15. T

Would an all melee group be too obvious?

If you are worried about other players walking by and seeing you use MQ2, that set up will likely draw attention and get you some accusations. If you are worried about a gm ban or suspension, as long as you aren't being obvious with warping around the zone, afk botting, or doing something that...