Recent content by shroom93

1. shroom93

xtarget TLO ME TLO

can the XTarget TLO and the Me TLO get copied over from Live to RoF2 release please so that mac.bot works correctly.
  2. shroom93

EverQuest Update Notes: November 18, 2015

They are forcing folks to quit EQ the way they are doing things. It's sad, I used to 6 box and had a lot of fun doing it. Now, I can't seem to get interested in EQ anymore.
  3. shroom93

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

lol.. my luck.. the day I decided to log back into eq and start playing again, haha
  4. shroom93

P99 and Daybreak News

just wow... never seen that coming..
  5. shroom93

pot in the US

What do you guys think about the growing acceptance of marijuana in the united states for medicinal purposes? Several of the states have it completely legalized for recreational purposes also. I for one live in a state that has yet to legalize it for either. I have some health issues...
  6. shroom93

macro for pressing keyboard?

what dev said.. autohotkey is the best prog out there for stuff like that imho. really easy to use/setup.
  7. shroom93

Instant Mob respawn XP for those that don't like to run pull macros

the thing william12 was saying is, since its in the general area, most anyone can see and even some GMs are members on this site. so now they know about it and will probably be watching those instances. prob not a good idea to AFK xp in them anymore unless you wanna take a chance on getting banned.
  8. shroom93

eqplayers update

I haven't created a new character in some time now, probably over a year ago, but still when I log in a bunch of characters its randomly checked on some of them. Monitoring to see how many bypass it? That would suck, but still cant prove anything, I wouldn't think.
  9. shroom93

eqplayers update

I've noticed lately when I log in a bunch of characters that the eqplayers update tick is checked, even if I turned it off the last time I was logged in. not all of the characters that I login have it checked, its random. im just curious if maybe they are trying to check if folks are using third...
  10. shroom93

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

wow, test seems to be patching a lot lately. =(
  11. shroom93

connection issues to the site

update it seems to be working now. must have been a bottleneck somewhere along the line. was strange.
  12. shroom93

connection issues to the site

i cant connect to mmobugs site nor will the program log in unless i connect to my vpn first. then i can get to the site and login to the program. but using vpn, i cant connect to eq servers =( not sure whats up. everything was fine yesterday. nothing changed that i know of. ive tried changing...
  13. shroom93

what happened to mq2?

sorry, might sound like an ass, but, LOL...