Recent content by Rasmussenn

1. Rasmussenn

Cheap TBM upgrade?

Actually, the people who sold the keys stole from Steam. Not DBG. DBG sold/sells the keys to Steam and these guys used some sort of bot, macro or bogus card to buy them and then resell them on PA. So no, DBG hasn't really been hurt by this. And yes, your post is a big long I told you so, I...
  2. Rasmussenn

Cheap TBM upgrade?

My thinking exactly - why would Daybreak even know if they were paid for with a bogus card, or a chargeback was made? They wouldn't have been the ones charged - Steam would have been. Unless Steam in turn reversed their payment to Daybreak for the keys somehow it's not DBG's loss.
  3. Rasmussenn

Cheap TBM upgrade?

Same here. 4 keys from them, 4 banned accounts.
  4. Rasmussenn

mq2krust / krust UI

The only piece of KrustUI that is non TBM compliant is the inventory window. If you take the EQUI_Inventory.xml file out of your Krust folder it'll work just fine. The inventory window just wont have the Krust graphic on it ...
  5. Rasmussenn

MMOBugs MQ2 Beta Server - Latest Release

Thats not GINA. That's an MQ2 plugin (Chatfilter, I think?) doing that.
  6. Rasmussenn

could use some help if any have time

If you look in your Macroquest folder, there will be a file "server_Char.ini". In that file you'll find settings for many of the plugins you're likely using: MQ2Melee, Autoskills, Twist, etc. Check what your settings are under each plugin (Melee being the most likely culprit) and turn taunt off.
  7. Rasmussenn

Several Exploit of 16th Anniversary Missions

Pub Crawl worked like a charm. Thx :)
  8. Rasmussenn

mq2radar

Radar is very finicky. It not only needs DXSurface to load, it is also sensitive to what order it's all loaded in relation to MQ2 on some systems.
  9. Rasmussenn

Holyshit help

Not sure if it's an illusion due to code tag formatting but check your spell name. It 'looks' like there's 2 spaces before Ruchu. When I edit the quote, it appears that I have to backspace 2x to bring the words together. Again, it may just be a tag formatting issue, but it's worth a look anyway.
  10. Rasmussenn

The Darkened Sea... the COMMENTS thread

Especially since not every account has or will have TDS. It makes leveling a non TDS flagged toon that much harder. Way to drive people out of the game. Buy the exp pack or suffer the hell levels and experience nerf. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  11. Rasmussenn

Darkened Sea Expansion + Collectors Edition Details Revealed

In previous expansions it made sense to buy the Collector edition - there was generally something in it that no one got without it. And with pre orders you usually got something utilitarian - like a gate or transportation device. $50 for a heroic char, a house and a merc? Seriously? If you...
  12. Rasmussenn

Why is an AFK tag appearing?

In Options (Alt-O) you can toggle Auto AFK. You may need to scroll the Options window to find it (or make it longer) since it way down at the bottom
  13. Rasmussenn

MMOLoader update server down?

Also check your firewall settings. Some firewalls take exception to the MMO loader and block it
  14. Rasmussenn

MMOBugs Emulator Server Ideas

I played on Zipp's server for quite a while, till real life got in the way. I also played on the MMO server while EQ Live was down back when SoE was hacked. I'd love to play on a server that was a combination of Zipp's and P1999 that was MMO/MQ2 tolerant with some custom content. I like the...