Several Exploit of 16th Anniversary Missions

KingArthur

AutoBots
Reaction score
1. Task "Dead Dragons"
Anniversary Shared Task: Dead Dragons :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Bonus Item: Necromantic Dragon Bone (21k Nuke with 50% leech, CD 3mins)
Necromantic Dragon Bone :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Exploit:
After all steps but the last one, say "argh" to the Dark Elf Mercenary to get the clicky. DO NOT hail the mercenary captain so you don't get the lockout.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Task "Liquid Courage"
Anniversary Shared Task: Liquid Courage :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Bonus Item: Golden Helm of Rallos Zek (75 AC trophy)
Golden Helm of Rallos Zek :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Exploit:
After in zone, use a SoS class move to NW to get "Flask of Fire Water". Make sure you are NOT in thirsty mode, then just spam clicking it, you will get the helm for everyone in zone eventually.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Task "Pub Crawl"
Anniversary Shared Task: Pub Crawl :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Bonus Item: Drunkard's Stein (0.5 cast time, 30mins reuse, PoK gate)
Drunkard's Stein :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Exploit:
Get drunk first, then go Pok find Brasse and get the task. Next is go normal Abysmal. Find Galdorin. Come close to him. Wait he sing. Then--->Copy this into your MQ2Events_CharName.ini<---
Code:
[Stein]
trigger=Galdorin Visigothe says '#1#'
command=/say ${EventArg1}
Wait the stein appears on your cursor.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Task "Cleansing the Ground"
Anniversary Shared Task: Cleansing the Ground :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Bonus Item: Cleansing Rod (Cure Clicky, 1min Reuse!)
Cleansing Rod :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Exploit:
After in zone, hail npc for first two step and get you the Container "Wide-mouth Potion Bottle". Then just go kill treants/frogs/peponnites till you get 10X"Clump of Mystical Pumpkin Seeds", 5X "Drop of Sour Sap", 3X "Stony Venom Sack". Combine it in the bottle till you get the potion "Dubious Potion".
Voila, just spamming the potion(right click it), you will get the cure clicky.

Enjoy guys!

Last edited:
Thanks mate!

Trying to get a stein now, does it still work?

EDIT: Got it, took like 30mins for him to sing the song to get it.

Last edited:
Excellent. Just finished Task "Pub Crawl", very easy, just need to wait for npc to start singing.

Pub Crawl worked like a charm. Thx :)

After in zone, use a SoS class move to NW to get "Flask of Fire Water". Make sure you are NOT in thirsty mode, then just spam clicking it, you will get the helm for everyone in zone eventually.
Anyone tryed this and it worked?

helm task may be fixed, but worked b4 patch

I'm trying "Pub Crawl" but doesn't seem to be working. Could be me...

You need to buy brease whatever from the brewing vendor next to the quest npc. Click it and throw the glass at the bard npc. This will make him sing the song.

You need to buy brease whatever from the brewing vendor next to the quest npc. Click it and throw the glass at the bard npc. This will make him sing the song.

Brasse Bitter Brew..thanks finally finished this after weeks of not being able to get the bard to sing correct song

Hmm, still not working for me. How long do you have to wait? I threw the bottle at his head and get the yellow emote of him not liking it... that's it.

Haha, nevermind! Just got it! Threw it at his head as he started to play... probably didn't make a difference, but it worked.

- Liquid Courage - A Flask of Fire Water no longer incorrectly sends messages regarding a bonus objective. The real method to obtain the objective does not involve this item.

Anyone figure out how to get it now?

These are all up and running again as of today? Any that have changed?

I did Pub Crawl today and my event still works=)

From Tapatalk

2. Task "Liquid Courage"

Exploit:
After in zone, use a SoS class move to NW to get "Flask of Fire Water". Make sure you are NOT in thirsty mode, then just spam clicking it, you will get the helm for everyone in zone eventually

This was fixed last year, not sure what you have to do, to get that AC trophy now.

Anyone tryed this and it worked?

what is SoS class move??

1. Task "Dead Dragons"
Anniversary Shared Task: Dead Dragons :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Bonus Item: Necromantic Dragon Bone (21k Nuke with 50% leech, CD 3mins)
Necromantic Dragon Bone :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Exploit:
After all steps but the last one, say "argh" to the Dark Elf Mercenary to get the clicky. DO NOT hail the mercenary captain so you don't get the lockout.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Task "Liquid Courage"

Exploit:
After in zone, use a SoS class move to NW to get "Flask of Fire Water". Make sure you are NOT in thirsty mode, then just spam clicking it, you will get the helm for everyone in zone eventually........I tried this today 4/14/2016... doesn't work. ....any clue how to get this done now??? bonus Item:
Golden Helm of Rallos Zek (details needed about acquiring this - was changed in March 25 patch)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Task "Pub Crawl"
Anniversary Shared Task: Pub Crawl :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Bonus Item: Drunkard's Stein (0.5 cast time, 30mins reuse, PoK gate)
Drunkard's Stein :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Exploit:
Get drunk first, then go Pok find Brasse and get the task. Next is go normal Abysmal. Find Galdorin. Come close to him. Wait he sing. Then--->Copy this into your MQ2Events_CharName.ini<---
Code:
[Stein]
trigger=Galdorin Visigothe says '#1#'
command=/say ${EventArg1}
Wait the stein appears on your cursor.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Task "Cleansing the Ground"
Anniversary Shared Task: Cleansing the Ground :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Bonus Item: Cleansing Rod (Cure Clicky, 1min Reuse!)
Cleansing Rod :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM

Exploit:
After in zone, hail npc for first two step and get you the Container "Wide-mouth Potion Bottle". Then just go kill treants/frogs/peponnites till you get 10X"Clump of Mystical Pumpkin Seeds", 5X "Drop of Sour Sap", 3X "Stony Venom Sack". Combine it in the bottle till you get the potion "Dubious Potion".
Voila, just spamming the potion(right click it), you will get the cure clicky.

Enjoy guys!

Last edited: