Recent content by Quackanator

1. Q

Question Worth levelling/gearing old toons or get new ones?

Hey folks, I havent played in around two close to three years and the itch to play struck. A few question game related (I'll save the MQ ones for later as I notice most of my bots are no longer functional lol) Asking as some toons have done progression and are in raid gear from previous...
  2. Q

Pokèmon Go!

It's the "Failed to get game data from the server" on an PTC account. Other google account works fine, as does a new PTC account just made. So I guess it's probably a ban, bit of a bum since I had some nice rares on it.
  3. Q

Pokèmon Go!

Well boo, ran necrobot using DrZ config for 10 ish hours a week ago, and suddenly perma ban. Oh well bugger.
  4. Q

Pokèmon Go!

Checked auth.json don't forget you need to include " " for "Google" "email" and "password" Catches a few people. { "AuthType": "google", "GoogleUsername": "BobBob@gmail.com", "GooglePassword": "PokemonGoPassword123", "GoogleRefreshToken": null, "PtcUsername": null...
  5. Q

Pokèmon Go!

API is done, pokefarmer seems to be working based off all the jabber and angst around it. Just waiting on necrobot now for those who use it.
  6. Q

Return of the Exiled Guild?? Who are them?

Didnt that massive crack down on MQ start in 2012 ish because of whole guilds warping to targets on fippy? Screwed every other MQ user out of useing active plugins? Yea guilds that actively use MQ and are not discreet about it need to be mailed a large cow pat.
  7. Q

Cultural vs Raid armor?

Pretty sure that cultural armour with the raid focus is meant to be a about half a step up than better than the highest raid level armor from the previous expansion and a half a step down from the highest level raid from the current expansion. Believe it was most noticeable in VoA stuff when...
  8. Q

MMOLoader Update Problems

Just had to download updates (swear that I did that yesterday), didnt have any problem yesterday or today.
  9. Q

The Darkened Sea... the COMMENTS thread

It's important to race to the top for some peep's ego and their epeen :P
  10. Q

Six Hour Lockouts on Heroic Adventures and Lowered XP Post Lvl 100 Outside CotF & TDS

Predicting a post from SoE something along the lines of Due to public demand for lockouts on HA's and after wide consultation with the community SoE has decided to implement a Pay-Per-HA policy that will ignore the 6 hour lockout. This is what seems fairest option to balance new content...
  11. Q

Help with Wiki Information

Thrown together some very basic info the Beginners Guide, having issues working in basic html lol been so long I've forgotten how to use it :P Will put up a few more pic when I remember how to use rows to match across columns :P
  12. Q

How to force your modem to use a specific server???

I use my 3G sometimes 4G (depending on cloud cover, wind, whatever) but usually 3G for net connection. It's the only blasted thing available where i live dont b*tch about speed lol :P Dont even ask for what the price for things are, we pay in MB.
  13. Q

Limiting smartphone net access in a location

Oh I wish some things were enforceable, but too many people whine and whinge or plain do not cooperate that it makes enforcement a joke. Hence looking for nobody uses phones passive solution. In theory we had a no phones at school policy, but too many parents whinged that their kids needed...
  14. Q

Limiting smartphone net access in a location

Has anyone ever had any success with blocking net access via cellphones in a location? Smart phones are a royal pita for me as they are constantly source of disruption and distraction for my classes. The area is supposedly phone free but there is no real way to enforce it. Several students are...
  15. Q

Darkened Sea Expansion To Be Released October 28th, 2014.

lol and thats why we cant pay for acounts or expansions with SC any more. Dam it was good while it lasted, year sub for $40, def worth it, wished I had subbed more than a year lol.