Return of the Exiled Guild?? Who are them?

KingArthur

AutoBots
Reaction score
Recently there is a raid guild forming --called "Return of the Exiled". They gatheriing up in 3-5 days, and their tanks all full of TDS raid armor even casters.

I'm in big curious of wondering where are their rosters coming?? Is this a sign of another Top10 guild folding?? Who is their guild? Is this old Triality raising? Who is their leader? Man, curiosity do kill the cat.

A lot of them look to be old Silent Redemption members.

I'ma still curious about the new guild even though this is kinda off the MQ topic lol.

I mean, they gathered 7-8 top geared tanks in a week or so, almost every warrior in their guild has FULLY TDS RAID GEARED, how come? How did the leader "Maedhros"(I knew he used to be in Silent Redemption) recruited so many monster tanks? Where(what guild) are those uber tanks come from?

It's this a sign of some top10 guild collapsing?

Maed literally stripped Silent Redemption of all but 1 of their highly active warriors. Sks looks to be the same story. Looks like a heavy fragmentation from SR with a few others thrown in for good measure.

Sheesh, then why this Maed guy has so many fans that would follow him??What happened to SR?

Wait, I'm a gossip girl, omfg~~but let's discuss!

Sheesh, then why this Maed guy has so many fans that would follow him??What happened to SR?

Wasnt SR a Euro guild on prexus then rathe? Might have been silent majority before SR.

Wasnt SR a Euro guild on prexus then rathe? Might have been silent majority before SR.

Was Silent Minority not SR.

Yes I am aware it was Minority. They had an exodus from what I remember and reformed. Was curious if it had been reformed into Silent Redemption that then reformed again.

No Silent Redemption is one of the oldest guilds >12 years old, originally from Brell

Every guild will have their own little problems. It could be a tight group which are the hardcore raiders that hate dealing with the casual players or it could spring from dealing with leadership not stepping up to do what is needed to keep progressing.

I've been in majority of the top guilds so I know a lot of the hardcore raiders. Having this kind of guild formed does not surprise me but it really all depends on the dedication of the players as the hardcore top end raid geared people seem to drift off once they get the gear and beat the expansion/quest. They will come back and try and pick it back up again.

SOE/DayBreak has made it so easy to transfer servers now so people are just not dedicated anymore and will flop at will.

This thread feels like advertisement to me.

How about advertising a MQ2 friendly guild. Would be nice not to 'hide' what we do. Not to mention having us all spewing MQ2NetBots info for efficient healing, assisting, DPS.

How about advertising a MQ2 friendly guild. Would be nice not to 'hide' what we do. Not to mention having us all spewing MQ2NetBots info for efficient healing, assisting, DPS.

That guild on Fippy (KKK or something...not even kidding) puts pictures up on their guild webpage with MQ2 usage showing. They don't even seem to hide it. This obviously draws a lot of attention to them on the EQ forums.

That guild on Fippy (KKK or something...not even kidding) puts pictures up on their guild webpage with MQ2 usage showing. They don't even seem to hide it. This obviously draws a lot of attention to them on the EQ forums.

Didnt that massive crack down on MQ start in 2012 ish because of whole guilds warping to targets on fippy?
Screwed every other MQ user out of useing active plugins?
Yea guilds that actively use MQ and are not discreet about it need to be mailed a large cow pat.

Didnt that massive crack down on MQ start in 2012 ish because of whole guilds warping to targets on fippy?
Screwed every other MQ user out of useing active plugins?
Yea guilds that actively use MQ and are not discreet about it need to be mailed a large cow pat.

MQ2 crack downs are almost always from Griefing MQ2 fags. Not the use itself, but the act of irritating and angering people.

Hmm.... how do you recruit for a MQ2 guild? It's not like you can spring it on them after they join. It would have to be kind of like an organized crime family, too, where "once in once out." If you ever leave, knowing what you know, we're going to have to bump you off! In EQ terms that would mean you'd get trained every time you set up a camp!

I'm only half-kidding, but an MQ2 guild would be a challenge to grow since you'd have to pre-screen new members and find out something most players don't just casually admit to.

Every guild I've been in, eventually I discovered members who were "using" but it always took awhile. Usually the first dead giveaway was when a group puller always seemed to know what was around the next dungeon corner, even without using an Eye of Zomm. :eek:

I think my favourite give away is looking on the guild tool and seeing somebody playing their main and 5 alts all at once.

As a main + 5 alts, I hope it wasn't me! haha

One way you could advertise on the down low, would be in order to join you need at least 2 toons that you play at once

Last edited: