Recent content by mooseq

1. M

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

Do you have progression characters? Agnarr server?
  2. M

Buying WTB Druid or Mage lvl 50 Agnarr server

Paying $300 for either Mage or Druid lvl 50 on the new true box server.
  3. M

Kronos Krono's

Bought 8 Krono. Fast and smooth...no hassle. Thank you!
  4. M

MQ2Melee crashing?

Mine crashes as well. Im on one of the new servers. I will try to unload and reload. Thank you for the tip.
  5. M

GhostKill On Emu

Thats me last week in Chiang Mai, Thailand with a small person Thai Kickboxer...If you want a real laugh follow the youtube video that is posted in the comments section. He was ghostkilling the other two boxers blindfolded.
  6. M

Zippzipp's Funland - Beta

Zippzipp bring back the good stuff for regular EQ! Side note, I will have to check your place out. PoP, to me, was the golden age of EQ. I loved that era.
  7. M

How Project 1999 MQ2 Detection System Works

True....come in at page 250 if you want the juicy last two weeks of good poop.
  8. M

How Project 1999 MQ2 Detection System Works

I've been following that FoH thread for a month now. I've read all two hundred plus pages....it took me two weeks of reading durring work, on my iphone while taking a poop and at night durring game recovery time...awesome ready btw.
  9. M

an ethical delema

I'm with the OP. I have the same play style as him. I only do my dirt in empty zones, log in late at night or early in the morning on work days. This has happened to me, I was warping/zoning in my party setting up for a named kill and a group dropped in right on top of the named, killed it...
  10. M

EQ PLayers down?

Well, I found this thread. http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=184341 It's like 4 months old and not too many replies on it. I guess it is down. I'm sure there is more info out there somewhere.
  11. M

EQ PLayers down?

I did a search on this site and couldn't come up with anything. Is EQ Players down? I was going to sell a few characters and was trying to figure out what account had what.
  12. M

P99 Map?

You can get the offsets off of the web site. I got it working fine a month ago.
  13. M

Client crash while augmenting

I play on THF as well and have the same problem. I just shut down MMO, do all of my aug stuff and then reload MMO.
  14. M

Chuck Norris

Lone Wolf McQaude, (not the shaman guild trainer in Halas) the best movie ever made.
  15. M

Car Trouble!

Do you live in Hawaii by any chance? My daily driver is a green 67' Fastback Mustang. Been keeping it running for the past five years but there is some major stuff that I want done to it.