Recent content by Moongaden

1. Moongaden

Quite disapponted.

its gonna suck ass when this expansion is old and people cant buy AA's and spells for new toons because they have to go back a few xpacs and get 90 Alaren.
  2. Moongaden

Ohio teacher molests 5 kids sent to jail

You got an actual RL Lol from that bud
  3. Moongaden

Adding /hidecorpse all to a macro...

post the macro, its such a quick fix that someone will do it for you.
  4. Moongaden

Cheat smarter

i would have closed the window. :)
  5. Moongaden

Graphic Design

Sent something to your inbox. Let me know if there's any tweaking that needs to be done.
  6. Moongaden

What not to do when using MQ2 aka, how not to look like a newb.

FV droppable exp pots exploit. Long gone.
  7. Moongaden

PBAE

I like mine better :P You dont have any events, so your doevents line is superfluous
  8. Moongaden

What not to do when using MQ2 aka, how not to look like a newb.

I have totally relearned my way of typing in game to avoid issues with this stuff. I always type every command for MQ2 in the MQ2 chat window. Any time i use say or group or guild or fs or whatever, i always always type /g, /say, /gu etc in front. No default channels ever. I always always...
  9. Moongaden

PBAE

#include spell_routines.inc sub main :moo /cast 1 /cast 2 /cast 3 /goto :moo /return Untested! :D Change the spell #'s accordingly if they're not 1,2,3. And for the ench, just take out /cast 2 and /cast 3 so she just chains the one spell. (make two macro's)
  10. Moongaden

WTB Auto-Turnin Macro

Search is your friend http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-macroquest2-macros-huds-and-uis/22398-hand-in-macro-for-cleric-epic.html
  11. Moongaden

Newish to MQ, would like help on AFK grouping

Sorry, this information isnt given out freely. People generally charge for the macros to do this. Plus people dont want to give out camp/zone locations for fear of losing the ability to use those locations themselves. Your absolute best bet is to buy some of Dev's macro's and talk to him...
  12. Moongaden

Potential Roommate for someone?

Kenneth Powers lfr
  13. Moongaden

Task leave upon Completion.

I doubt it, they dont send me tells during the night, and i have a delay on the auto accept, so i doubt i'm giving off any flags. I dont tell them i'm afk
  14. Moongaden

Task leave upon Completion.

Hrm, thanks HTW, but that doesnt appear to do what i'm looking for. Im buying multiple taskadds from people and then going afk while they work throughout the night. I dont know these people, and i definately dont know if they use MQ, so i have a nice delay on my taskadd plugin. The problem is...