Recent content by Micbri64801

1. M

Kronos buying krono

krono for paypal
  2. M

OurPlat - Fast Platinum, Krono & PL Delivery - All Servers - 24 Hours

just tried to buy krono's but they're trying to charge me 25.60....
  3. M

Argin??Hiz

In between stage 1 and stage 2.... the imps dont see thru invis. Invis the raid and chanters can set up to mez.
  4. M

Gollon - Pending Investigation

still up for sale?
  5. M

afk GROUP MACRO

I have a pally and cleric that i would like to set up on an afk macro... boneyard would be cool. pally is very well geared and can solo easily. just lookin to get some xp while i sleep.
  6. M

afk GROUP MACRO

Looking for a group afk macro... I have a tank and healer duo. Curious if there is anyhting for that out there.
  7. M

key word to activate scorn

anyone know how to activate the event Scorn in hills of shade?
  8. M

Class hud

everything here is a .rar file..... any chance for the file as a .dll please
  9. M

Solteris Event 1 - Guardians of the Primes

Guardians of the Prime 1 - No melee bonus or resists - I have this as resisting posion let me know if other wise, all other nuke/dots land fine. Casts a 12.5k DD and FD (Blade of the Ak-Daal) every 15sec - 2 - No melee bonus or resists Casts a 12.5k DD (Stinging Soot) ever 15sec 3 - No melee...
  10. M

Solteris Event 2 - Mayong's Fourth Confidant

the silence aprosis casts is based on line of sight. we have only beat this event twice. its a dps fight and from what have seen its based on luck. the more mezzables you get the better. how we judge whether or not we can win is how many waves of adds we get. only 1 set of adds on the orc...
  11. M

Farming 70.5

prolly not as every mob in that zone warps