Recent content by menlaten

1. menlaten

Server phinny

Ok thanks. I just wanted to verify.
  2. menlaten

Server phinny

Does this work with phinny? Im reading conflicting info in the forms. I know eq crahes every time i try to go to that server. If it dosent work on phinny can someone point me in the direction on where to get a copy that does or get it working. Thanks
  3. menlaten

Returning player

if you are having a problem with mana i would suggest gear, aa's and another support class in your group such as a necro or BL. I actually run MQ2Bot and Bot.mac on my mage at the same time, love it and do not have mana issues on any of my chars. They are both killer. Careful group makeup is...
  4. menlaten

Bot macro - Customization

My Shaman.ini My Shaman.ini [Settings] OptionsCheck=|Pulling|Merc|AA|AutoClickies|Buff|ClickyMaintenance|ClickyNuke|Fade|Debuff|Dot|FightBuff|MainTankBuff|Nuke|Pet|Rez|SelfBuff|XHeal|HealBalance|Mana|ModRod|Buff|...
  5. menlaten

Bot macro - Customization

Custom check How would I go about doing a check to make sure my merc tank say, is in range of my group before i pull?. I'm finding out that if one of my toons dies the merc just goes away to some other part of the zone unless i use the roles ingame to unmark the puller at which point he pops...
  6. menlaten

/twist issue while running macro

I'm still having the issue where /twist and a macro not working together such as using one of Petes macros. this is not this past hotfix related it was happening before and im just now posting it. I looked through the forums and made some confguration changes based on other posts but it did not...
  7. menlaten

How to bot a full group?

I bought Is / wineq all i can say is they suck major sac. I have four 27" samsung monitors and have tried all the possible layouts. Both of them mess with the games resolutions redraw ability in the windows that it puts eq into. I went back to just launching the 5 accounts in their own eq...
  8. menlaten

MQ2AutoLogin Assistance

I'm not using anything other than mmo. Thanks for your response. I will look into IS
  9. menlaten

MQ2AutoLogin Assistance

I cannot for the life of me get this to work correctly. I want to lauch 4 acocunts and what ends up happening is: It skips the first one in the ini file and relauches the 2nd one over and over booting the same toon out of the game. It does it regardless if I have it setup as sessions or...
  10. menlaten

NEW BARD KITE MAC!!

Get yur MF SHIT straight it was platform 9 3/4. WTMF :D
  11. menlaten

Plugin: MQ2Linkdb2

getting no database yet someone help :)
  12. menlaten

MB Help

Hi, I used to use Autobot which of course was RD stuff mostly i think, but the past couple weeks / months I haven't been able to get it to function properly. The spell_routine thing is a big issue and some other odds n ends .... mostly its my own fault for being dense, none the less i still...
  13. menlaten

EZ PoR Belt of the Rainmaker or Caster Cloak

anyone done this recently ... i'm a macro tard and when i tried it i got "sub main not found" >< ran it down via the key method and worked like a charm .. like i said i'm just a macro retard
  14. menlaten

Changing Original Ownership of Account Guide

From Someone Who Has Xfer'd Non-Original Owner Toons The only thing sony checks is the previous 3 months billing information. I have purchased several toons that were not my own and changed all billing information and payment to my information. After 3 months of billing I put in for the...