Recent content by marius13dk

1. M

Returning player (yet again)

Many thanks i shall try this!! :) -marius
  2. M

Returning player (yet again)

Hello guys I am returning to everquest yet another time… I am going to 3 box, I would like your input on how to get the most out of it. Group possibility 1 Tank: SK DPS: necro or berserker Support: Mage Healer: merc Group possibility 2 Tank: Warrior DPS: mage/wizard Support: Enchanter...
  3. M

Question Chanter is being lazy

My chanter continually fires the charmboost aura. Also he wont do buffs... This is my set up, war, chanter, mage, ranger and merc wiz and cleric. [MQ2Bot] Debugging=0 BotVersion=20190625.1842 BotCommandsOn= BotCommandsOff= AlwaysCheckAdds=1 RestrictedZones=,344,202,151,345, BuffPassword=NULL...
  4. M

Question Chanter not working

Hi guys What am I doing wrong... regardless what i put in here the chanter does his own thing... Im a returner to the game, I've been away for about two years. [Settings] OptionsCheck=|Mez|Merc|AA|Aura|Buff|ClickyNuke|Fade|Debuff|Nuke|SelfBuff|Mana|ModRod|...
  5. M

Returning player

Hi guys I'm returning after about two years "break" and I wonder which way I'd be best off doing a two box setup... I have War/Enc, Sk and a lot of dps classes. Which tank class combo would make me able to do the full group content and levels in a fairly fast pace? Sincerly Marius
  6. M

Bowhunting...

Hmmm spear ye say.... Ive done spear fishing, does that count? :P -Marius, slightly entertained, thanks guys :)
  7. M

Bowhunting...

Should say it all :P Well.. it passes the time, im bored shitless! -Marius13dk
  8. M

Bowhunting...

All this eq server downtime has made me go outside n stuff... I have now taken up bowhunting, makes sence, no?? Anyways, I got meself a Hoyt Rampage XT with all the bells and whistles. Now I got a great bow, i think, and I would love if any of you have linkz for hunting sites etc and would...
  9. M

Modbot Users thread

I have a question regarding modbot, I startet out using modbot, but i have switched too class specific macs. My reason for switching is that modbot seems to do a lot of assscratching when it comes to assisting, meleeing and debuffing for some odd reason. I dont have my ini's anymore, was just...
  10. M

EQ Live Servers Underpowered Classes

I run sk, nec, cleric and bard. then im free to swap in two wizards or what ever in the last two spots, nec + bard is rock solid dps :) -Marius
  11. M

MONK tome sploit!

On Alkabor Tier 3 HOT raid, I parsed 40k even on about the same time, thats not what im disputing, what i dont believe is people claiming zerker parsing 50k and up. And I wont believe it till i see a complete detailed parse. I play and raid a berserker with hot tier 4 raid weapon + unbreakable...
  12. M

MONK tome sploit!

im still not buying it, untill i see a full parse im gonna remain doubtfull. Im a fairly ok berserker with the best HoT raid weapon and i cannot push it much beyond 40k, unless i by freak accident should get two shamans... never happens tho. Id like to see a disc break down of the claimed...
  13. M

MONK tome sploit!

enough e-penix, start linking parses, i dont believe for a second those dps events mentioned here :P -Marius
  14. M

MONK tome sploit!

about 40k on a raid boss, I havent parsed him apart from that. Tho id like to know how you push it that high... i cant get that high, not even close. -Marius