MONK tome sploit!

im not sure as never played one, but the rangers say most of there dps is archers / spell based? all rangers have tock tock bow and all zerkers have bob.

Bob is a crap weapon... its slow and the ratio is less than Convort weapons.

enough e-penix, start linking parses, i dont believe for a second those dps events mentioned here :p

-Marius

copyd straight from go berserker, i guess theres no way to tell if these guys are telling the truth, but why would any 1 lie?

groupgear.gif

His gear

Claims to have used greataxe with 11 dmg aug, with bst, bard, shm in group. 38k without a raid cleave/wep is pretty interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugamuk View Post
Ranger on the same fight (The fippy one i have on top) did 50k dps... Its crazy how far apart mid-tier raiding zerkers are compared with rangers.
Rangers are close to us in end game to even with tier 4 2h they're a few k away from us on 1-2min burns.

/GU Fippy Darkpaw the Immortal in 51s, 14923k @292598dps --- Peppar 1845k @45001dps (12.36%)

http://www.goberserker.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=222&d=1294467433

Kilrek the Cleaner in 124s, 59729k @481689dps --- Cleaver 4089k @34654dps

/3 The Turbulance Toad in 46s, 8707k @189292dps --- Cleaver 1938k @42131dps

on 12/16/2010 in 64sec

Ragemaker
--- DMG: 2856532 (100%) @ 44633 dps (44633 sdps)
--- DMG to PC: 33581 @1244dps

Produced by GamParse v1.0.3

a zerker with NF aswell as all back up stuff is sick dps. flurrying for 35k is quite fun!

im still not buying it, untill i see a full parse im gonna remain doubtfull. Im a fairly ok berserker with the best HoT raid weapon and i cannot push it much beyond 40k, unless i by freak accident should get two shamans... never happens tho.

Id like to see a disc break down of the claimed parses though, but again it have to be suspicious.

-Marius

Last edited:
Same. I saw plenty of zerkers with HoT Tier 2 and Tier 3 weapons struggle to get much past 30k on most encounters, with an occasional foray into the 35-38k range ... but again, that's with raid weapons and raid focii.

yeah but some 41 over how long are you talking? the parses i linked are only 1 minute parses.rangers can push 30k over like 3 minutes.

surley somebody plays a dps class here and is good at it and can back up what im saying??

Ive had parses last 1:30 and a monk with max aa in group gear I was able to parse 30kish

rangers in my guild are at 45k when burning fippy over 60 seconds last stage, so are the zerkers. were only just into T7 aswell.

45k on fippy??? Well if he is lasting 60 seconds on the last stage with rangers doing 45k dps then you guys just suck (except your all star rangers) I dont believe it one bit if the mob is lasting 60 seconds, i mean hell, Kilrek the Cleaner lasts just about a minute for us but we also have the top 10 people parsing 40k+

we prob have 2-3 rangers 2 zerkers 2 beasts 1 monk. maybe 2 wizards and thats it.

rangers normally burn phase 4 though and not the last stage. as its a longer stage so a higher combined parse.

our guilds all tanks and very low on dps!

weve only done 3 t7 events atm i think.

Parses are all derived from time vs damage . Fippy dies so fast it inflates your parses. Simple really.

Alkabor Tier 3 HOT raid. I can sustain 35k dps across the entire 3 minutes plus fight. Im a a berserker and NO ranger can touch my dps. IF i have a shaman , bard, beastlord, monk as my group.

Oh and those damn book adds don't eat me. :)

Moral of this story what was posted is easily a credible parse.

Parses are all derived from time vs damage . Fippy dies so fast it inflates your parses. Simple really.

Alkabor Tier 3 HOT raid. I can sustain 35k dps across the entire 3 minutes plus fight. Im a a berserker and NO ranger can touch my dps. IF i have a shaman , bard, beastlord, monk as my group.

Oh and those damn book adds don't eat me. :)

Moral of this story what was posted is easily a credible parse.

On Alkabor Tier 3 HOT raid, I parsed 40k even on about the same time, thats not what im disputing, what i dont believe is people claiming zerker parsing 50k and up. And I wont believe it till i see a complete detailed parse.

I play and raid a berserker with hot tier 4 raid weapon + unbreakable sandstone which makes it 30delay 220dmg... I would pay my right nut for the strat to parse 50k plus... just so i can keep nailing the bloody monks consistantly!!

Have a good Easter folks :)

-Marius

with that wep i would love to play your character marius!

what i do to get a max parse on last fippy stage over 50-60 secs is hit SS before mob is even inc. hit blinding, jump behind mob and open with a slap (get a pother zerker to use war cry) i then click BP click epic click second spire, jugg RA CR VR, shm epic and NF must be running too, bard with flurry songs on, tribute on. basting EAT, volley overpowering frenzy axe of rallos everytime it pops. i use distraction attack if i am not dead at this stage and tbh by the time youve pressed all of those mob will be dead. i press all mine individually. ive missed some stuff as eq isnt loaded so hard to remember e.g cry havoc and shared bloodlust.

with a pendulum bob i can flurry for 40k and it happens alot. get a lucky RNG and your over 50k easy.

over 3 minutes im lucky to be on 30k, normally alot lower.

Fixed /sigh

Officially fixed on Test, not sure about live.... but if not i would brace for impact ... effectively killed monk competetiveness in sustained dps with the changes imho.

damnit!! Im really hating SOE right now.

Officially fixed on Test, not sure about live.... but if not i would brace for impact ... effectively killed monk competetiveness in sustained dps with the changes imho.

these statements in red make me almost piss myself in laughter.

Anytime something is OP or GOD like people cry that it killed the class.

Just like when Monks got an AC nerf and no longer could out tank a war/pal/sk.

I still do pretty good damage on my monk. Outdamage everyone except raidsters. I am not happy that over a half-dozen classes have FD now, but whatever.

That being said, I heard cloud of fists is worthless--I need to find out myself though.

I've been out of the game a bit now what do you mean by

"I am not happy that over a half-dozen classes have FD now, but whatever"

Did they give FD to other classes? If so which ones. Is it an AA?

Beastlords got an AA with FD. Recast Timer is 30 seconds iirc.
Shaman can use a Earring iirc but have only 3 or 5 charges so they need to buy new charges.

Other classes i dont know.