Recent content by Kalle

1. Kalle

Inject eqgame.exe thought network

Hello, I have a question. Is it possible to inject eqgame.exe though network connection? On EQClient I will run EverQuest and on another machine I am running MQ. So the EQClient will not directly run MQ but EverQuest will be injected. I shared EverQuest folder through network to analyze Log...
  2. Kalle

Titanium and SoF download

Hey Community, i bought the Titanium and the SoF addon. I uploaded it. If anyone need the Addon's... send me a PM and i will give ya the links to download it. best regards Kalle
  3. Kalle

Addon list

Thanks a lot :)
  4. Kalle

Addon list

hey Community, could anyone tell me the list of the Addons in the correct Order ? EverQuest Basic Ruins of Kunark Scars of Velious . . . .
  5. Kalle

How To: Host Your Own EQEmu Server

on the taskline. click the button and then "run"... i think u use Windows Vista, there is only a button. On Windows XP the button called "Start"... Or try the keys on your keyboard: "Windows-logo key + U" Hope my answere helps... Have a nice day Kalle
  6. Kalle

I use this Server Pack http://www.projecteq.net/downloads.php
  7. Kalle

Cigarettes

Lol... nice idea ;) maybe Mmobugs can fix it :D
  8. Kalle

Cigarettes

I wrote a Email to the Duty for private purposes.I asked in the email, how many cigarettes I come from non-EU may introduce Longer and i received this: Translation Dear Mr. Kalle, Private broadcasts are not subject to import and customs formalities, if all the following conditions are met...
  9. Kalle

Cigarettes

I just read that 800 Cigarettes per month are free. I read nothing about the EU. Thought that it does not matter from which country was the cigarettes. I will ask again and then change my thread. Thank you for the information
  10. Kalle

Cigarettes

Hello, i have an Concern, would be nice if anyone could help me. Abut me and my Concerns. I live in Germany, and cigarettes are extremely expensive here. I can legally import 800 cigarettes per month to Germany from abroad. I have tried to buy cigarettes from various online shops without...
  11. Kalle

allright but only the minllogin works.. trying to get up the normal server.. no clue how i can add Accounts and how to edit the Host file for the clients
  12. Kalle

got it.. just reboot your system... sry
  13. Kalle

can't get it to work.. just get this error: [06.30. - 21:22:17] Starting Log: logs/eqemu_debug_0356.log [06.30. - 21:22:17] [LAUNCHER__INIT] Loading server configuration.. [06.30. - 21:22:18] [NET__WORLD] WorldConnection connect: Connecting to the server 127.0.0.1:9000 failed...
  14. Kalle

MQ2uDupe [for EQEmu]

Can't get it to work... could anyone take a look at this plugin and fix it maybe? would be nice I think it is broken
  15. Kalle

MQ2uDupe [for EQEmu]

can't get it to work... the plugin loads without any problems... i type /plat or something else buit won't work... could anyone help me ?