How To: Host Your Own EQEmu Server

allright but only the minllogin works.. trying to get up the normal server.. no clue how i can add Accounts and how to edit the Host file for the clients

Caveman's Server Pack

Is it me or is anyone else getting a broken link to Caveman's pack? Is there an updated url? I really appreciate it
Thanks

TY Much appreciated

Thank you. Gonna try to do that and see what it looks like. I'm so glad you had a link for me :) I just want to set up my in house server.

After the Active Perl install, It says " start" and run.could somone tell me what to start and there are serveral applications that i can start and run but i cant seem to find the right 1.
Install ActivePerl 5.8 to C:\perl
After installation is complete, click "Start" then "Run" and type in "ppm" and press Enter.
In the PPM window, you will now need to install 3 packages. Do this by typing the following:
"Install DBI"
"Install DBD-mysql"
"Install IO-stringy"
After all 3 are installed, close the PPM window

on the taskline. click the button and then "run"... i think u use Windows Vista, there is only a button. On Windows XP the button called "Start"...

Or try the keys on your keyboard: "Windows-logo key + U"

Hope my answere helps...

Have a nice day

Kalle

All the links including the one above are broken. Is there anything else out there that has the information needed to host your own EQEMU server?