Recent content by jjmanfdl

1. J

Worker's Compensation - Skeptical

Everything is documented including bills and I've been sifting through this majority of the night. I don't think the attorney is being intentionally malicious but rather looking at time invested vs. return which can be perceived that way. That's what I do for work and I'd look at it exactly...
  2. J

Worker's Compensation - Skeptical

Heya fellas, been a while since I've logged on but something has been gaining some interest from me and wanted to get some input from people who have experienced this. A quick run down, I'll try and be depictive as possible and if I miss something that might be pertinent throw it out there and...
  3. J

TRIPLE SC tomorrw dec 17 (1 day only)

So I wonder if the 1500sc walmart cards will amount to 5000 (1500x3 + 500) or 6000 (2000x3). Anyone tried one yet?
  4. J

skillup rates

I had noticed it, but prior to voa launch. Took about two 8 hour nights afk on each casting skill to get them maxed or near max. Granted I used the lowest spells possible but also the fastest casting/recast I could find. This was a couple months ago. Though, I do remember running the same...
  5. J

Chances of charges being brought and sticking

I guess no news is good news. It's been two weeks now and haven't had anyone make contact with me about this incident. I've been checking public records to see if anything has been filed against me and as of this point nothing has.
  6. J

I live in Wisconsin there is no duty to retreat.
  7. J

Did find out a little more info on him from a some others that were out that night that hung around after it all happened. Guy didn't have a broken nose and the only reason he went to hospital was because when he fell he hit his head on the ground. How much it matters, I don't know, but at...
  8. J

Sooo there was a bit of an incident tonight and I'm curious if anyone had encountered a similar situation... I apologize for poor spelling, grammar and punctuation as it's 6am and pretty hammered right now. So tonight myself and some buddies from work went out to have a good time drinking and...
  9. J

New Iphone 4s & Ios5

Internals on the 4s seem to be much better. There are a few demos and comparisons from the 4 to 4s, one from slashgear was pretty good demonstrating a few things. Siri looks bad ass which is one thing I'm looking forward to. Not sure about the droids but the 4s's have been made so the same...
  10. J

New Iphone 4s & Ios5

Anyone else getting the Iphone 4s? I currently have the regular Iphone 4 and want to upgrade/switch carriers and seems to be a pretty good buy back program going on depending on what carrier you choose. Also updated to the ios 5 and seems to be great, all welcomed improvements at this point...
  11. J

R-A-F question

Correct. No head start character can be made but the bonus xp is still there. Had taken several toons from 1-60 in 36 hours. I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly but I don't think the refering account gets the rewards/xp bonus until the referee account is subbed. The referee accounts...
  12. J

R-A-F question

I've made several toons and the raf xp bonus is in effect on progression.
  13. J

Potential Roommate for someone?

haha good stuff thanks for the link... I don't need a room mate but this guy sounds so awesome I'm emailing him anyway right now :p
  14. J

EQ from a flash drive?

Thanks for the info. For a while I had been using my roomates laptop and tethered my iphone to it for net. While not the fastest, I was still able to be in game with a 160-225 ping. But since I don't have access to the laptop any more, I really didn't want to spend the $4-500 on something I...
  15. J

EQ from a flash drive?

I don't plan on downloading/patching eq onto the flash drive at work. I plan on patching at home and just copying my eq/mq directory onto it and just bring it with to work to play from.