Recent content by jetmarine99

1. J

Returning after a few years

Hey guys, haven't had time to read up yet. Is there anything in particular that has changed that I should be cautious about before loading up mqloader?
  2. J

Spell_Routines broke

I am looking for updated version as well
  3. J

Warp

Can EverQuest police instantly automatically detect this still? During the big crackdown a couple years ago with all of those mass bans of accounts I stopped doing any and all active hacks and man I wish I could still do a few!!
  4. J

/up command for Bristlebane's Party Favor quest

Thank you so very much for your help!!
  5. J

/up command for Bristlebane's Party Favor quest

Has anyone done the quest Bristlebane's Party Favor - Bristlebane's Favor ?? In PoK when you do the /up command the MQ window gives a message instead of what its supposed to do in game How do I get around this?
  6. J

how to turn off the new eq looting system?

Thanks I will check it out and see if its off on all group members :)
  7. J

how to turn off the new eq looting system?

My shambot is no longer looting even with the advloot turned off. I can see this as being a really cool feature but damn if I can't change haha I still can't figure out how to loot without needing to roll on each item /shrug
  8. J

wtb a guild

Sure... I am a member of a site like this and my in game character's name is .... wait a minute.. you almost got me hehe : )
  9. J

plugin mac

I used to have a macro that would load all the plugins I want loaded, could anyone please post an example of such macro so I could use it again please?
  10. J

crazy stick

It seems a little better once he finds a spot on the mob he settles into but it is still something that will get this account banned if someone is watching when he first starts to attack and reports me.
  11. J

crazy stick

Thank you guys very much. I am going to try this stuff out. I just needed to further understand how stick works and this helped out a lot!! Thanks for the wiki links I am reading up on it now. With a busy life and work it is hard to have time to look through this stuff and I just need...
  12. J

crazy stick

This did not resolve the issue. He is still running around sometimes and gets reposte to death because he ends up in front sometimes
  13. J

Primary/Secondary Anchor Transport Device

Is it possible to have the window to accept the gate automatically accepted? I am tired of clicking these clickies and then tabbing out and forgetting about accepting the gate. Then the item is down if you miss the window of opportunity!
  14. J

Has anyone had dealings with....

Sorry to say posting it here will most likely be the fastest way. I have sold to chars.net but it takes forever!! You have to constantly hassle them and you feel like you are getting scammed, then when you get paid it is usually less than the amount you expected or was quoted.
  15. J

crazy stick

Do I put that line anywhere in the server_Name file?