Recent content by jaha7649

1. jaha7649

Graphic anomalies in eq

That means someones changed illusions in that spot while infusioned. You wanna see some serious anomoly check this out. It happened vs Xygoz in Veeshan's Peak. I think he fears or banishes or something. I got warped to this room.
  2. jaha7649

Kernagir Spawn Location Map

A fellow member pointed out that the shiningcity_3 file was lacking the added spawnpoints. For whatever reason, new added points go to the map_1 file. My apologies. I've editted the original post to contain the correct file. Or, If you prefer the locations: P -858.1168, -1098.5952...
  3. jaha7649

Getting LD when i cross some spot in pok

Here's a few things I would do to try and narrow down the prob. 1. Remove / Redownload those specific map files. 2. Try running through the area with your character facing the ground (if nothing happens, it could be a graphic conflict). 3. Petition. 4. If all else fails, take the long way...
  4. jaha7649

Main Assist command

First, get leadership of your group and set everyone to what you want them. Then, type /grouproles roleset save <whatever you want> on leader. Now, make a hotkey on the leader called /grouproles roleset load <whatever you named it>
  5. jaha7649

Graphic anomalies in eq

What exactly do you see happening with the models? It sounds like whatever is happening has to do with the preferences on EQs side. Have you tried playing around with the old /new models and other options on the patcher? I can't imagine what else it could be unless Windows 7 itself has...
  6. jaha7649

Bard Questions

Given the group you listed, a simple 4 song melody I would use is this: 1. Warmarch of Brekt 2. Aria of the Poet 3. Arcane Arietta 4. Storm Blade (I don't believe there's a conflict between this and Arcane Arietta, but if so someone please point that out) Aura of Rodcet You'll find out that...
  7. jaha7649

Kernagir Spawn Location Map

Here is the map file for the locations of several more named in Kernagir I found the day servers came up a week ago. Included are additional locations and some not previously listed in Rasper's or Mapfiend. They are labeled in the same format on the map. List of new points and labels: A...
  8. jaha7649

Level 85 AA Locations?

There's not much you can do in UF alone as a ranger. You should be getting more than 4aa an hour in The Hive, unless you're running back and forth to quest mob or something. If that's the case, then you might want to try hs pulling either PoFire or kobs n gobs in Icefall. Like Tapout said...
  9. jaha7649

How safe is buying pp atm? FV server?

pp If you are going to purchase PP, DO NOT buy from a website. A couple months ago, I was suspended for 3 days for SELLING plat to a website, which I would assume the same would happen for buying. Sony busted me because they had the IP address of the website marked, and by my having an...
  10. jaha7649

UF T7 Progression Note

Don't: use Allakhazam Do: use Rasper's Recently, I went back to do the solo tasks for requesting the group tasks and found I did more than necessary. Here's the list of the missions you actually need to request the progression missions for Foundation and Arthicrex. If you take a look, you...
  11. jaha7649

Ranger DS bug

Ranger DS Stack bug Okay, this is something minor, but if you are PLing a lower level alt, it can make a hell of a difference when you pull a train onto yourself to let it die to DS. Normally, the ranger spell Shield of Dryspines doesn't stack with Protection of the Paw. There is a way to...
  12. jaha7649

Scam Alert: GameSellersPro - Albert Arcuri

He pays his workers under the table for contracted work. Any one of them could get him in big trouble for not filing 1099 or W2 tax forms. As it is now, he takes credit for doing most (if not all) the actual man power behind the operation, when in fact he is subbing the work out to who knows...
  13. jaha7649

snow unappreesh

Oh yea NYC hasn't seen snow like that since the 90s man. I'm from NJ (the western and cleaner part) and most the time snow would disappear before hitting NYC. Use to live in Brooklyn too. Wish I was there to see the chaos. NYC people can be hilarious.
  14. jaha7649

snow unappreesh

Where I'm from in the east coast, they haven't seen snow like this for 15 years.
  15. jaha7649

snow unappreesh

It's because snow doesn't always make the kind of appearance that it probably does in Europe. Removing it is a business and preparing for it costs money too. Some places find it hard to determine whether the snow will turn to rain and vice versa and how much will actually fall. That's why...