Recent content by irishfan

1. irishfan

Modbot Spam errors

Once again THANK YOU for your continued support htw.
  2. irishfan

Modbot Spam errors

Hey all I'm seeing this spam in eqbc chat window today , after the patch SOE pushed. Basically making Modbot do nothing but spam this over and over and not heal, debuff etc. No such 'int' member 'ID' modmelee.inc@64 (AdvCombat): /if (${Me.State.Equal[feign]} && ${Group.Puller.ID}==${Me.ID})...
  3. irishfan

MONK tome sploit!

Parses are all derived from time vs damage . Fippy dies so fast it inflates your parses. Simple really. Alkabor Tier 3 HOT raid. I can sustain 35k dps across the entire 3 minutes plus fight. Im a a berserker and NO ranger can touch my dps. IF i have a shaman , bard, beastlord, monk as my group...
  4. irishfan

Modbot Users thread

Anyone know what the command would be so i can see if my shaman is seeing Hot's and Dots Please. Also Anyone else having issues with shaman chain casting a hot or a dot like a direct damage or direct heal? INI included. Thanks
  5. irishfan

Earring of Diminutiveness /\ Emarr/Nameless /\

The drop rate is horrible for this EOD. Took well over 45 clears for ONE to drop. Have fun. Enough sellable items drop that you can get some plat too . LOL
  6. irishfan

MQ2Clickies

As of todays update to mq2clickies. when i do my commands /bcaa //doclicks all . the plugin spams me that like my command is wrong. i haven't changed my hot key. it won't cast my clickies. All 5 toons verified won't work. Thanks
  7. irishfan

Warping a group

I'm trying to warp all my toons to the same target Im using /bcaa// warp t . The bots need a way to target my target to warp . Any information on how to do this is appreciated .:)
  8. irishfan

EQBC Issue

After this evenings loader updated my files. I ran 5 toons over 6 hours with no problems. If you really want this issue to stop kroak on the MQ VIP forums In modbots thread has a mq2netbots.cpp link that In his own words correctly addresses the string issue and eqbcs issues. I compiled it ...
  9. irishfan

Mq2Melee issue

Thank You HTW Thank you so much for adding this.
  10. irishfan

eqbcs ping messages.

Since the 13th's compile went live eqbcs is giving me massive fits. I read on the compile /issue thread about people crashing due to the window having an error. Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit machines. Which is what i have . I can run 2 toons fine. Log in a third approximately 20 seconds after it...
  11. irishfan

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

F__ck you Fippy. Your a c__ck s__king whore!!! this event spawned one add for every alive person in the zone at 20% then again at 10%? What do the martyz do? Man fippy 23- My guild 1. Got him to 15% .Looks like fippy will not be a farm boy. Fippy Died last night.FINALLY
  12. irishfan

Patch Notes from 10/8/09

All they did was add the modifier to the zone it still will sux . That zone was made for the hand aug.
  13. irishfan

Modbot question

I've been using modbot over a year now and since the early Feb compile I can't tell my bot to cast a buff on another toon . He always will cast on the master , whos commanding . detrimentals all work fine though . It's beneficals that won't target correctly. Command Is /bc <shamandude cast...
  14. irishfan

Formula for max level you can group with

Good Info Good to know , since the new expansion usally brings plenty of people out to group with .