Recent content by forestpanther

1. F

MQ2Autoforage

MQ2AutoForage (v4.10) - Auto Forage is : ON (Max Minutes: 0 - Autostart: OFF - StopOnHail: OFF - StopOnTell: OFF - StopOnGM: ON - StopOnAFK: OFF)
  2. F

MQ2Autoforage

Hello. I'm having an issue with MQ2Autoforage. When I forage in a zone that is in my INI it works fine. But when I try to forage in a zone that isn't in my INI nothing happens. I get a message saying Autoforage-enabled but nothing happens and won't update my INI with the new zone. Same thing...
  3. F

CIF turn in is gonna be brutal!!!

cif lol..even if you buy your stuff new they'll still kick it back..i had a buddy ets'ing the same time i did..he still had the tags on his canteen covers..they smack the covers..dust came out..guess what..it's dirty..take it back lol
  4. F

CIF turn in is gonna be brutal!!!

ets cif turn in Damn that brings back memories lol..i got out the army in 02..CIF was hell then also..even though i had everything spotless..they still kicked back about 50% of my stuff just to make it take longer lol..the next day i went back without touching a thing and they took some more...
  5. F

extreme lag

yeah..i suppose..my puter is about 18 month old
  6. F

extreme lag

thanks soo much Bearcub..that totally fixed my whole problems lol..i clicked off those 2 tabs and shazam..everything is fixed..no more lag lol
  7. F

extreme lag

was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing extreme lag since the HoT launch? my puter was running fine and dandy yesterday before the patch..but as soon as i was able to log back in after the patch the items on my mouse would follow behind a second or so..when i move my mouse in a...
  8. F

Fun and Games with Housing

were you able to drop off and pick up items from other peoples vaults/houses? that'd be cool if ya could drop of stuff at a buddies place or pick up something ya left behind after a hard night of drinking lol
  9. F

Who is ordering the Collector's Edition of HoT?

not getting the collector's edition..no way is a few items worth that much money..gl to anyone that did/does lol..fools imo
  10. F

MQ2AdvLoot v1.0

advloot range is there a way to set the range or something so i'm not looting corpses on the other side of a zone? i'm sure it's probably posted somewhere but i can't seem to find it lol..thanks
  11. F

HALLOWEEN PICTURES!

HEY GLAD WHAT ARE YA DOING WITH MY MOM???? lol..jk
  12. F

Its that time..

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to all