Recent content by Fayman

1. F

lag

ok. worked. Thank you. disabled auto-check on loader and overseer. I think its auto-check. Overseer has always some kind of lag effect but with /endmac this is gone. But I needed a relogin of all toons. At the end it was nearly unplayable. 1-2s reaction time and at the end last night even no...
  2. F

lag

I have a strange effect. Since the last couple of patches of MQ2, the switching between the accounts with Innerspace/ISB is horrible slow, it takes partly 1s (I didn't updated/changed anything on ISB/IS). Anybody has the same problem? Perhaps connected with some of the plugins?
  3. F

Server out of sync

After the yesterday update patch for MMO-Bugs MQ2 there was no "out of sync" anymore. Once I had a task disappearing without any error message (which happened this year always from time to time when porting or esp. when changing picks with a lot of toons. That "Server out of sync" is a very...
  4. F

Server out of sync

This the last patch I got very strange crashes. After disabling many plugins there is still a sporadic beep with "server out of sync" in the MacroQuest2-Windows. What does that mean?
  5. F

using /pick for the whole group kicks EQ sometimes

Solution for this assumption: Sub Main /declare Picknumber int outer 1 /varset Picknumber ${Param0} /dex toonname1 /pick ${Picknumber} /delay 5 /dex toonname2 /pick ${Picknumber} /delay 5 ... ... /return I tested that and for the first time all toons...
  6. F

Now another nice test: I tried to use /bcga instead of /bcaa, so that the groups transfer step by step into another pick. In EVERY group ONE single guy, mostly the leader of the group got kicked like with /exit. That seems like a really nasty bug here. I will check that with MQ2Dannet too...
  7. F

Really weird login problem

I take my last post back. Now since the next update the eqclient has its old bugs back - randomly bringing the "validation bug" instead of a timed one. yay... happy hunting...
  8. F

This is an effect which is a bit older but since today it seems that every group hop into another pick kicks one single account out like using /exit. After relogin he is in the pick / zone where he started. All others are in the right pick but he has the usual darn 5min lockout and needs to wait...
  9. F

MQ2AASpend for Veteran Reward AAs

Cool, thanks. In some years an update will change that and DGB will give it automatically. Until that point MQ2AASpend saves wrist restrains :cool:
  10. F

MMOBugs download speed is a catastrophy

Good to know, many thanks for that Fry. The next time I don't need to spend time on bugsearch and can simply wait until the server connects properly again. There is always an option then. And RG vs. MMO - I simply prefer MMO but some things are better done with RG. Some macros don't run properly...
  11. F

Really weird login problem

They broke the login in more than only this way. If you wait a bit instead of giving your login data instantly then you have always the "login not validated" bug.
  12. F

Debugging means to exclude every cause of bugs step by step. The information which one is running is a hint for excluding ideas. If Redguides AND MMOBugs do not work that means my system is heavily borked or the basic underlying MQ2 modules have a problem. If users like you say that it works...
  13. F

Last test: after some changes Changed to Redguides edition and kicked MMOBugs edition. Redguides works. It is definitely the MMOBugs server somehow.
  14. F

Injection not working additionally on 1 PC MQ2 does not work anymore. It always tries to connect to the server and has a red button. The injection is disabled. I can enable it but it does not work. Rebooting does not help. Copying the exact copy of the other 2 PCs does not help either. It...
  15. F

The download speed was always limited but the load balancing at the moment is out of whack. 100kbit/s is terrible. What the heck is going on atm?