Recent content by Chokehold

1. C

New Website

Might have missed it but where is the referal things?
  2. C

Leetsauce Productions

I joined yesterday! Level 60 cleric and having loads of fun!
  3. C

3-box setup.

Thanks for all the help guys! I'll go with sk,bard and cleric as you suggested! :)
  4. C

3-box setup.

Okey lets say I go with: SK, Bard, Cleric. Will the dps from wiz mercs be enough to take down all groupable nameds at lvl 100 ? I know I'm gonna struggle in the beginning but I have quite a way before I hit 100 anyway..
  5. C

3-box setup.

And I assume I should use a clr merc and 2 wiz mercs with that setup?
  6. C

3-box setup.

Okey So I have 6 accounts with various toons on em but I'm only looking to actually use 3 of em. Since I've got this crappy laptop I can only have 3 sessions running at the same time without excperiencing heavy laggs etc. The question is: What 3 should I play to get the most effective...
  7. C

Suggestion for Caster Oriented Box Team

Are you starting from scrath with this or do you have some leveled already? I'd remove the Necro and use a Ench instead. Then go with SK and a shaman. Mage, SK, Wiz, Ench, Shaman and Bard is a pretty nice setup imo :) Almost the setup I use. I dont have a bard though but monk for pulls and...
  8. C

Back yet again...

Thanks again for the advices. Now I know what to do :) AA's are the things I miss I've come to realize. And I've been thinking of adding another char to the group. The question is: What would be the most useable class to add to my wiz/enc/monk setup? I will level him on the side while getting...
  9. C

Back yet again...

Having a hard time taking down nameds in ferrott. My tankmerc is only lvl 82 but he is tier 5. Thinking of switching my 88 healmerc tier 5 to tank and the tank to healer. Think that will do any good? also having a reeeaallyyy hard time keeping up dps. Mostly let my meleedps just autoattack with...
  10. C

Back yet again...

thanks for all the answers guys! Grinding AA's on my chanter and monk and doing lvls on my wiz now. Going really slow but its no rush really. Dont want to burn myself out this time. Any ideas on zones where I can grind nameds to get rings, earrings, charm etc? Or should I focus on getting tier...
  11. C

Back yet again...

Hey guys! So I'm back yet again in Evercrack... damn this addiction! But to my defense.. not many good games out there now anyways.. Well I'm in need of some guidance! I've got these 3 chars I'm boxing, ranging between 80 and 90. Should I push the lower-level chars to 90 and start working on...
  12. C

USA Hockey

Was fun to hear that USA kicked some Canadian ass! Sweden (since I'm a swede) choose the hard path this time. Gonna be hell of a fight against slovakia. Fun though because Sweden is really coming together great now. 3-0 against Finland is no small thing considering they are really good.
  13. C

MMOBugs Fantasy Football

I knew THAT!
  14. C

MMOBugs Fantasy Football

Dude... did Michael Jackson play basketball?!?! xD
  15. C

MMOBugs Fantasy Football

Damnit you americans xD I thought it was the real football you were talking about.. the one you guys strangely enough call soccer. You dont even play the ball with your feets!!!11oneone... I might have participated but I know squat about american rugby (football ;P) I hope the best man wins anyway!