Recent content by bob1870

1. bob1870

TorrentDay

wouldn't mind one
  2. bob1870

MQ2BC Right Choice?

just wondering why u would pick the wizards over the mages? atm mages are beating wiz on raid parses and there pets out tank real tank classes. kinda a no brainer in my opinion though a mage is my main.
  3. bob1870

Marines Pissing on the Taliban

well i dont find it tasteful. if there dead that means they tried to kill them first. so my guess would be at that point you would have a lot of hate toward someone. i dont know about you but i would be really unhappy if soemone was shooting at me.
  4. bob1870

Smartphone - data usage?

hell if i know could be they have slowed me down thqat much i hadent checked it till they started whining that im in the top 5% from what there thing says i used about 12 to 14 gig a month and im at work about 9 hours. netflix is normally on like i said i tend to buffer a lot when i start using...
  5. bob1870

Smartphone - data usage?

i use my phone a lot lot. i stream movies about 9 hours a day at work.i avarge about a gig every 2 days. att has been since slowing me down every month but i dont care it makes some buff issues and stuff but cant beat watching tv at work all day.
  6. bob1870

Everquest on Droid Phones

hmm we do this through bc. ill have to ask him how but when i get tells or people close enough to /say i can turn it on to be sent to my phone. dont see why u couldnt just have it keep reporting everythign though u might want unlimited texting then.
  7. bob1870

is this site legit

this cc boyfriend?
  8. bob1870

macro ignorant

dunno if the macro u use has an ini or not if is does have u set is up and spell everything correctly. if it doesnt then its hard coded into the macro and will require u to sort though it.
  9. bob1870

EQBC Question

think what hes saying is he can get to his bc from work. yes u can manually load it and cast though bc u can also target the mob. then do a saytarget with phrase. i know my partner know how to echo char loc etc in bc. however i dont know if u can echo players target. could also set a simple...
  10. bob1870

Ritual of Terror

atm my understanding is you have to down the 4 named in 4.5 mins. that is why there saying it takes so much dps. the 4 mobs have about 18 mill a piece. I have not confirmed this myself as we have not tried since everyones been saying its broke.
  11. bob1870

Cleric Bot versus 2 Healer Mercs

personally a real bot over a merc. while i know my mac is a bit hoped up using most of the healing benifits aa and etc, if set up right 1 real bot can perform better then mercs and i would say some intances 2, mercs heal loop is very direct there is know verying when it heals and how it heals so...
  12. bob1870

Radar detectors.

theres only 1 that i ever heard of that acually work and this was also a jammer system. it comes with a fake lieance plate front and rear with wireless blocks built into. it also come with 1 for each side of the car. With lasers now a days they dont leave a trace like on radars so they can...
  13. bob1870

Car Advice

just going to throw out the. have you looked at the insurance is vs. the other? i would be will to bed that the maz will cost a fair bit more to ensure but not 100%. may want to lok into that before you go off and buy one. was gonna buy ans s2000 right out of school and ened up not when i found...
  14. bob1870

The Wrath of Brath

so in turms of all the adds you just killing them like underburrow? cc and kill asap? anyone else have a way of dealing with adds? root? or just flat out tank cc? and im noob it seems i dont know what a TM mezz is anyone care to enlighten me. Thx if there things you dont wish to post feel free...
  15. bob1870

The Wrath of Brath

anyone have anything they can add to any of this info? would be great. thx