2. B

SoF Emulater loader version acting up.

same thing happening to me.
  3. B

php mq2 file?

links broke:confused:
  4. B

php mq2 file?

how come when i download mq2 for sof emu...it saves as a php...i dont know how to use a php
  5. B

Warping on P1999

fukkkkkkkk
  6. B

Warping on P1999

Is it easy for them to catch someone warping on P1999 without someone reporting/petitioning
  7. B

Scammer

not saying what i did was right....just sayin i do feel bad about it...
  8. B

Scammer

nah he doesnt use this website all he does it flip accounts
  9. B

Scammer

.... I would like to come clean about everything I feel like shit for all of this...but please hear me out. EQLockbox.com was my real life friends website. He used it to get ahead in the game the easy way as well as I did. I do feel very bad about it. We got 2 accounts through that website. Many...
  10. B

ClericBot v1.30 *FINAL BETA* Updated 08/08/2009

Thank Your very much! It turned out that my dumb ass wasn't spelling right :) Donation inc when i get paid this week :)
  11. B

ClericBot v1.30 *FINAL BETA* Updated 08/08/2009

Ok , here is my problem. My bot says that it is casting....but it doesnt cast anything...here is a copy of my settings. [General] MinSafeDistance=50 CampRadius=125 ResistTries=3 TimeToSitAfterCast=3s ReplyToTells=false LootCorpses=true UnsafePCAction=continue AllowInterrupt=true AllowSit=true...
  12. B

is this site legit

If you havent noticed I made this post and once i found out about what they were about I came clean with everything...I dont want to be associated with him
  13. B

Anyone heard of this site?

ban me for being honest?
  14. B

Met him on eq....he tried scammin me.....said i could make alot of money to spread his site around and say it was legit and tell him what people were saying about it and i would make comission..sorry for contributing to this :(
  15. B

The guys name is Psxpimp