Scammer

bjanosz62391

CONVICTED of Trying To SCAM!
Reaction score
I would like to come clean about everything
I feel like shit for all of this...but please hear me out.
EQLockbox.com was my real life friends website. He used it to get ahead in the game the easy way as well as I did. I do feel very bad about it. We got 2 accounts through that website. Many of you already know. I got the account that Swag was on (changed name to Simplified) and I had his cleric account. I was on the phone aplogizing profusely to them because even though I didn't take his account first hand...I playeed the account and used it to powerlevel my characters. I did not at any time try to sell it. I just used the account to get my character better gear. My friend Adrian did try to post it on P.A. but i made him remove it. Sorry for what has been done. I know that it was wrong. But I also know it takes a bigger man to tell the truth then to keep it inside.
I know I am going to get flamed in this thread so let it rip....I deserve it

Dude, do you cause this much drama in your real life ? If so, I feel sorry for you, must be really lonely.

His "friend" and him prolly share login info here as well.

nah he doesnt use this website

all he does it flip accounts

Last edited:
While wrong on many levels, at least you came clean about it and that alone gives you a bit more credit than most people.

im real sorry cause even though i used your stolen car and knew it was yours and stolen well i wanted to go to the movies and well go out and stuff

but hey im sorry

and when my "friend" tried to sell it, I put my foot down (cause i wasnt done running errands and all but anywhoo)

flame me if u must

again Im profusely sorry you caught me

im real sorry cause even though i used your stolen car and knew it was yours and stolen well i wanted to go to the movies and well go out and stuff

but hey im sorry

and when my "friend" tried to sell it, I put my foot down (cause i wasnt done running errands and all but anywhoo)

flame me if u must

not saying what i did was right....just sayin i do feel bad about it...

but hey im sorry

flame me if u must

not saying what i did was right....just sayin i do feel bad about it...

You starting this thread =

wrhys7.jpg

Had to remove the racial comment.

You do realize that a lot of the people here are going to take this as an excuse to see how well they can talk shit, right? Just sayin ...

As to your admission ..... It don't make it ok, but i agree with the earlier post. At least you came clean. yeah, you had to get called on it so it's not gonna earn you any trust, but it's better than nothing. Cheat the game, not the players.

I would like to come clean about everything
I feel like shit for all of this...but please hear me out.
EQLockbox.com was my real life friends website. He used it to get ahead in the game the easy way as well as I did. I do feel very bad about it. We got 2 accounts through that website. Many of you already know. I got the account that Swag was on (changed name to Simplified) and I had his cleric account. I was on the phone aplogizing profusely to them because even though I didn't take his account first hand...I playeed the account and used it to powerlevel my characters. I did not at any time try to sell it. I just used the account to get my character better gear. My friend Adrian did try to post it on P.A. but i made him remove it. Sorry for what has been done. I know that it was wrong. But I also know it takes a bigger man to tell the truth then to keep it inside.
I know I am going to get flamed in this thread so let it rip....I deserve it

Ok you're coming clean. Way to go. But honestly nothing you are ever going to say or do is going to come anywhere near fixing the mess you have made for yourself. let me illustrate this for you using some of your own posts.

Firstly in the thread made by jjmanfdl regarding the site you were promoting;

ill try to sell my old account and see if it goes through. I guess ill be the test dummy...

Update: They R legit they gave me 125$ for my lvl 75 beserker

then followed up with;

They told me they would give me money within an hour unless i couldnt prove i was original owner. Then i have to wait for them to transfer character to new account to recieve my payment.

They are legit...they bought my 75 beserker account for 125$ and I just recieved payment Even though i think the plat on the account was worth about 225$ ...Oh well....

That's just a taste of how you were pretending to have nothing to do with the site that you are now "coming clean" on. The list of your back and forth banter denying you have any involvement goes on and on for several pages over various threads.

The fact still remains you knowingly attempted to get people from MMoBugs to sell their characters through a scam site that you were involved with. Now I understand that the mods here do not believe this to be reason enough to suspend your access but I think you should probably just scamper off to a dirty dungeon somewhere and steer well clear of here.

Sorry you got caught

Same old prison party line:

Regardless of what you are saying you are not sorry you did it, but rather you are sorry you got caught.

If we had not called out your bullshit before you got a chance to scam the gullible among us, there would already be a line through your name.

What the hell, you're not coming clean at all. All you're doing is deflecting blame to your "real life friend". I don't do much on this site anymore, because I no longer play EQ...but I consider the people in this community "friends" and I support MMOBugs 100%. For you to come on here and try to scam these people, you can go fuck yourself.

Since the time you initially started to admit some sort of involvement, all you have claimed is that it was "someone else" but you were just "involved...but not really".

If you go to a bank with your friend with intent of robbing it, and your friend ends up shooting someone that dies...guess what? You're guilty of murder!

As others have said already, you're not sorry...you're sorry you got caught.

not sure what the intent of coming here and saying you are sorry my guess is that if you anticipated getting MMO ban or something , IMO if thats the case send the admis telll.

Seriously doubt you are gonna get any brownie pts by making your actions public, well at least if you dont get banned or something people at least know who you are now

The only thing that really interests me about you, is what was going thru your head when you decided to post this.
I mean, we dont care about you, you dont care about us. You said you were feeling guilty? I doubt it. What exactly were you expecting to get out of this? Your name is Black Listed forever. Atleast in my books. You can try and change your name but im pretty sure all the admins have your IP. And will let us know if you do try to reroll another MMOBugs.com account. Your not banned already because they want your money every month. I suggest just keep your mouth shut disable your reply/post button, and read.

Want me to like you? Find me a working copy of Nodelay for free LOL

I do feel very bad about it.
.... Many of you already know. I got the account that Swag was on (changed name to Simplified) and I had his cleric account.

Your a fucking dick! So this is why you wanted me to sell you a macro? I'm so fucking glad I told you no!

bjanosz62391 said:
Hello, I would like to inquire about a macro. I would like a macro for a cleric that will automatically /tgb on and then check 5 of my characters to see if they need healed or buffed. I don't want the cleric to be in the group.

I would like it to be able to cast Heal over time spells, quick heal, full heals, and promised resurgence heals at certain percentages. I would also like to be able to type in the 5 different characters I want the cleric to check on.

If you think this is something you are capable of please reply with how long it will take you to do this and a price.

Thank You
-Have a great day
notice

Notice

kegasu said:
Seeing that you have tried to scam other members here I think I will decline from taking this request. You need to find someone selling a short rope that you can go and hang yourself with. Thank you and have a wonderful life!

Kegasu

At any rate that bad feeling your having will go away after you stop getting your dick slammed in the door.